Fernando Torres

" At chelsea, He doesn't get the love he got at liverpool ".

The thug doesn't know what he is talking about. I can't think of more supported and tolerated player than Nando at Chelsea in the last couple of years.

I think Simeone is and idiot if he really wants back the shit one, i think, he is more than idiot if he thinks that he can bring him 'back'.I also think that Atletico Madrid's fans are wrong to even think about a possiblity of him going back where it all began and play just like the "old good days" for them.Torres is a complete new player now, Money changed him, or injuries, we'll never know, but, he is shit, no confidence, lost pace, lost attacking sense, so, the one who will buy him for money is a complete dumb.

The thug doesn't know what he is talking about. I can't think of more supported and tolerated player than Nando at Chelsea in the last couple of years.

I love how Gerrard is a thug now... What does that make Jt and Lampard than?

Liverpool was built around Torres to succeed.

Look at other top players.

Messi: Got rid of Ibra, eto and made Henry play as a winger

RVP: Arsenal was built for him and even Man U, who purchased him late in the transfer window, changed their whole tactics to suit him.

Balo: It's funny how at Man City, he was doing so poorly, however, after switching to Milan where he plays in the center(starts) and has a team working hard for him, he has been in great form.

Ronaldo: Ozil and Di Maria look for Ronnie all game long for him to score, rather than taking shots for themselves. Look at the difference from Real madrid Ozil and Germany Ozil.

So on and so on.

You can blame Torres for missing his chances, losing possession,etc but you also have to take into consideration that Chelsea did not make a team for him to succeed and that injuries have played a significant toll on him...

However, I do agree with you guys that he should be sold, to salvage both Chelsea and El nino looking forward...

I love how Gerrard is a thug now... What does that make Jt and Lampard than?

Liverpool was built around Torres to succeed.

Look at other top players.

Messi: Got rid of Ibra, eto and made Henry play as a winger

RVP: Arsenal was built for him and even Man U, who purchased him late in the transfer window, changed their whole tactics to suit him.

Balo: It's funny how at Man City, he was doing so poorly, however, after switching to Milan where he plays in the center(starts) and has a team working hard for him, he has been in great form.

Ronaldo: Ozil and Di Maria look for Ronnie all game long for him to score, rather than taking shots for themselves. Look at the difference from Real madrid Ozil and Germany Ozil.

So on and so on.

You can blame Torres for missing his chances, losing possession,etc but you also have to take into consideration that Chelsea did not make a team for him to succeed and that injuries have played a significant toll on him...

However, I do agree with you guys that he should be sold, to salvage both Chelsea and El nino looking forward...

I never said there aren't any genuine reasons for his poor performances in a Chelsea shirt, on the contrary I was one of his biggest defenders. However saying that Chelsea didn't make a team for him to succeed is pure madness. Especially this season the club left him as the only striker in the squad and while he was okay in the first 2 months of the season come winter he was back to his fruitless self.

As for Gerrard, what I called him was a reference to this case:

I never said there aren't any genuine reasons for his poor performances in a Chelsea shirt, on the contrary I was one of his biggest defenders. However saying that Chelsea didn't make a team for him to succeed is pure madness. Especially this season the club left him as the only striker in the squad and while he was okay in the first 2 months of the season come winter he was back to his fruitless self.

As for Gerrard, what I called him was a reference to this case:

I know what you were referring to in regards to Gerrard, that was pretty big news I remember...

However, than both Terry and Lamps qualify as well than....

Also, in regards to Torres, Torres has been a terrible holdup player, loses possession quite often and miss quite a number of chances, however, the team setup was never made for Torres to succeed. This team was built for Drogba to do all the dirty work(holding up play/winning long balls or flopping) to get possession in the final third.. (I blame Chelsea terrible midfield)

However as I stated before, I do agree with a lot of you guys, I hope Torres get sold, so Chelsea and Torres will both be better off.

So apparently Atletico are hinting they want to sign Torres in the Summer. They'd only be able to afford him and his wages if they were to lose Falcao though... eurgh. Really don't want Falcao here.

Better Falcao then Torres...

Anyway its a shame that we give Fernando 'I love Lpool' Torres so many chances and all, but when it comes to our youth products, boys that have dream to play for blue shirt, they dont even get smallest support...If Kakuta, Matic, Danny,...were given 1/10 of chances that Torres got, I bet they would be top players by now.

I know what you were referring to in regards to Gerrard, that was pretty big news I remember...

However, than both Terry and Lamps qualify as well than....

Also, in regards to Torres, Torres has been a terrible holdup player, loses possession quite often and miss quite a number of chances, however, the team setup was never made for Torres to succeed. This team was built for Drogba to do all the dirty work(holding up play/winning long balls or flopping) to get possession in the final third.. (I blame Chelsea terrible midfield)

However as I stated before, I do agree with a lot of you guys, I hope Torres get sold, so Chelsea and Torres will both be better off.

Terry I could perhaps understand....but Lamps?

What the fuck are you on about?

I guess his involvement with JT in the 9/11 incident makes him an angel.

You haven't got the first fucking clue. One incident which you have no fucking idea about and then you ignore everything else about a man.

You say you're from New York City? Is that a burger restaurant in Bootle?

You haven't got the first fucking clue. One incident which you have no fucking idea about and then you ignore everything else about a man.

You say you're from New York City? Is that a burger restaurant in Bootle?

So Gerrard has one incident, therefore he is a goon than?

Whats a bootle? Make some sense brah.

I guess his involvement with JT in the 9/11 incident makes him an angel.

You compare something that happened 10+ years ago when Lamps was still in his early twenties (and you know almost nothing about especially how much was he involved) and a well documented assault.

Actually why did you take so personally a little dig at a Liverpool player and fiercely defend him by going as far as giving stick to the two of the biggest Chelsea legends?

You compare something that happened 10+ years ago when Lamps was still in his early twenties (and you know almost nothing about especially how much was he involved) and a well documented assault.

Actually why did you take so personally a little dig at a Liverpool player and fiercely defend him by going as far as giving stick to the two of the biggest Chelsea legends?

Actually, your the one stated Stevie g was a thug. So, I just said, what does that make jt and lamps.... I knew you were going to bring that one incident up regarding Gerrard, so I simply stated that in your definition, Jt and lamps would qualify.as well. Since one incident makes Gerrard a thug.

Also,IM actually a big fan of Terry.