Fernando Torres

Actually, your the one stated Stevie g was a thug. So, I just said, what does that make jt and lamps.... I knew you were going to bring that one incident up regarding Gerrard, so I simply stated that in your definition, Jt and lamps would qualify.as well. Since one incident makes Gerrard a thug.

Also,IM actually a big fan of Terry.

If you want to seriously compare Gerrard's and JT's off field antics that's fine, it's well known that the latter is no angel, but please don't drag Lamps into this as you obviously know nothing about 9/11.

If you want to seriously compare Gerrard's and JT's off field antics that's fine, it's well known that the latter is no angel, but please don't drag Lamps into this as you obviously know nothing about 9/11.

Omg .... Lamps is Al Qaida and involved in 9/11 as well?

:Goober:

I love how Gerrard is a thug now... What does that make Jt and Lampard than?

Liverpool was built around Torres to succeed.

Look at other top players.

Messi: Got rid of Ibra, eto and made Henry play as a winger

RVP: Arsenal was built for him and even Man U, who purchased him late in the transfer window, changed their whole tactics to suit him.

Balo: It's funny how at Man City, he was doing so poorly, however, after switching to Milan where he plays in the center(starts) and has a team working hard for him, he has been in great form.

Ronaldo: Ozil and Di Maria look for Ronnie all game long for him to score, rather than taking shots for themselves. Look at the difference from Real madrid Ozil and Germany Ozil.

So on and so on.

You can blame Torres for missing his chances, losing possession,etc but you also have to take into consideration that Chelsea did not make a team for him to succeed and that injuries have played a significant toll on him...

However, I do agree with you guys that he should be sold, to salvage both Chelsea and El nino looking forward...

As much as I like Torres, you can't possibly blame our team on his failure. He has enough quality behind him to score goals and prove himself. Who would we need behind him for he to hit so form? A team full of Messi's?

Hopefully he does move on and finds some decent form. It's a shame that once such a lethal striker is now like this.

What incidents do you speak regarding Gerrard. One DJ incident he was

found not guilty of? Where the.others?

Lamps, Jt both got fined 2 weeks.salary for that incident. just cause their is no video of the event, doesn't mean it never occurred. Chelsea just try to solve the problem internally, so it would not drag on...

John Terry + Steven Gerrard + Frank Lampard = Fernando Torres

Or so this thread would tell me.

Lol, your right mate.....

Back to el nino, lets all hope Chelsea moves forward and sell him....

It's terrible to see him play like this.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I'm sick of this guy. I'd be surprised if he has another good game in his career. And don't give this Chelsea wasn't built around him bollocks. A great striker doens't need a team around him to perfrom at his highest.

So many excuses for this man, a man that's brought us next to nothing. And 50 million pounds for him! My god, I'll never see that much money in my lifetime. The things I could do with that money.

I don't mind when people defend him, that's fine. But when people actually make excuses for the man? My god, how is there and rational and sane why to justify this man? How can excuses be made for him? If he was good looking and charismatic I'd understand, but I personally get the feeling he has the personality of wet cardboard. I don't know the guy so I can't be sure about that but he certainly doesn't radiate charm.

I'm sick of this guy. I'd be surprised if he has another good game in his career. And don't give this Chelsea wasn't built around him bollocks. A great striker doens't need a team around him to perfrom at his highest.

So many excuses for this man, a man that's brought us next to nothing. And 50 million pounds for him! My god, I'll never see that much money in my lifetime. The things I could do with that money.

I don't mind when people defend him, that's fine. But when people actually make excuses for the man? My god, how is there and rational and sane why to justify this man? How can excuses be made for him? If he was good looking and charismatic I'd understand, but I personally get the feeling he has the personality of wet cardboard. I don't know the guy so I can't be sure about that but he certainly doesn't radiate charm.

You do know, Guardioula crafted the whole barcelona team for Messi. Not just that, Alex Fergusion pushed Rooney aside, to help RVP adapt quickly.I'm not giving any excuses, but when we signed Fernando Torres our team was designed for Drogba and when he left, we designed it around Juan Mata. Even though, I agree, a great player doesn't need a team built around him to perform. But a striker who had just arrived after a serious injury do need some special care, which unfortunately he didnt received. He himself said, when he first arrived here, If I will get 9 scoring chances, I'd bury the majority of them. But what actually happened here is , he only gets a chance per match. I'm serious bout that. His positioning is not that bad aright. It's just whenver he makes runs, noone bothers to pick them up -_-

If he was good looking ? Seriously mate? Aright What's the defination of good looking in your dictionary ? He has millions of fans who are female , and well we all know why majority of girls watch football and that sorta explain that :P

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

You do know, Guardioula crafted the whole barcelona team for Messi. Not just that, Alex Fergusion pushed Rooney aside, to help RVP adapt quickly.I'm not giving any excuses, but when we signed Fernando Torres our team was designed for Drogba and when he left, we designed it around Juan Mata. Even though, I agree, a great player doesn't need a team built around him to perform. But a striker who had just arrived after a serious injury do need some special care, which unfortunately he didnt received. He himself said, when he first arrived here, If I will get 9 scoring chances, I'd bury the majority of them. But what actually happened here is , he only gets a chance per match. I'm serious bout that. His positioning is not that bad aright. It's just whenver he makes runs, noone bothers to pick them up -_-

If he was good looking ? Seriously mate? Aright What's the defination of good looking in your dictionary ? He has millions of fans who are female , and well we all know why majority of girls watch football and that sorta explain that :P

Oh my god, I don't care.You are making excuses for the guy. Injured this, makes runs here, blah, blah, blah. Hard to make a good run when he is out on the right wing which is where is he seems to be most of the time.

Just because women think he is handsome doesn't mean....oh I don't care. I just don't care about this guy to even write a proper rebuttal.

Fuck this guy. Not once I have been glad this guy was bought.

I realy miss that Torres even if he was playing for Lpool. He was just beast, now he is nothing...How the fuck can this happen?!

I wish he stayed there, score a goal every game against us and end with 30+ goals while we would keep 50mio and buy someone else...