Fernando Torres

I would not bet my house on Ferda´s leaving Chelsea soon. For him to be at Chelsea, potentially winning trophies every year, getting well paid, why should he leave ? I wouldn´t either.

" I am fighting to get back to my best & I will never, ever give up, " he says.

I wouldn't make such a big deal of it. He also said that he wanted to stay at Liverpool and about three days later, he was a Chelsea player. He has a history of this stuff.

Except this time there is no idiot in the world who would pay 50m and 200k/wk for him.

Except this time there is no idiot in the world who would pay 50m and 200k/wk for him.

Hopefully Carlo Ancellotti buys him again. Pee Ess Gee is cashed up the last time I heard. It'd be very funny seeing Torres sulk about while Zlatan does his usual alpha male routine.

It'd be great if he proves us wrong like he says...but you know...it's the same old song and dance as the last few years.

Hopefully Carlo Ancellotti buys him again. Pee Ess Gee is cashed up the last time I heard. It'd be very funny seeing Torres sulk about while Zlatan does his usual alpha male routine.

It'd be great if he proves us wrong like he says...but you know...it's the same old song and dance as the last few years.

I think Carlo would be the last person to buy Torres. He practically got him sacked here.

I think Carlo would be the last person to buy Torres. He practically got him sacked here.

I never really rated Carlo as a manager, so I'm hoping he has a few chairs missing upstairs and bites the hand again.

Carlo always seemed really cool though, not a great manager but a bit of a badass.

Not even PSG are stupid enough to hire Ferda. He is not needed there.

Chelsea are stuck with Ferda for three more years, I am afraid.

That is the reality.There is no possible way to offload him except athletico and he ruled out that move.When he has his beloved owner roman and is earning 175k per week why will he leave?He has 3 more years on his contract.

I don't think there is a need of 50m in order to get rid of him. He was one of the best strikers in the worls and now he surely knows he is just a laughing stock. I'm sure that if Atletico Madrid comes in for him, he will agree.

I don't think there is a need of 50m in order to get rid of him. He was one of the best strikers in the worls and now he surely knows he is just a laughing stock. I'm sure that if Atletico Madrid comes in for him, he will agree.

No, he won´t. He has no intention of going anywhere. He already said it several times. We all need to learn to live with him.

Just like he several times said he would stay at Liverpool where he wanted to see out his contract.

I'm not implying he is definitely leaving but people should realize he has some history.

Just like he several times said he would stay at Liverpool where he wanted to see out his contract.

I'm not implying he is definitely leaving but people should realize he has some history.

History might be fine to consider. Ferda has been in England for number of years now. His family, children are attending English schools, makes great money at Chelsea, there is no reason to relocate to financially troubled Spain.

I think the biggest issue is getting someone to buy him. He could end up doing a malouda and we will have a 175k a week reserve.

Nah, Ferda is hot & getting hotter, weekly.

I believe, he might have a clause in his contract, he approves, consents to any transfer.

Nah, Ferda is hot & getting hotter, weekly.

I believe, he might have a clause in his contract, he approves, consents to any transfer.

If that's the case, we are totally screwed.

I was really looking forward to the end of this season...with Rafa leaving, Torres potentially leaving and the addition of some new players to our squad.

Now we're stuck with a useless striker for another 3 years.

Calm down man seriously. I am just asking u if u think that CL is unimportant. This was the quote it looks as though u said CL is less important than the League.

Now you are taking a statement out of context/ putting words in my mouth, and are contradicting yourself from your original argument.

I claimed that the League title should be our main priority, yes, even over the CL. Now where did you get out of that, that I don't think the CL is important? It should very well be our next goal. Domestic and European dominance.

I imploy you to think rationally next time you try to make a claim