Fernando Torres

Watch Ramires's chip against Barca last year. During the celebration, when they showed DiMatteo and the bench, Torres, Malouda, and Sturridge were emotionless. Like fucking robots

I just remember Mata running up to Rami and hugging him (and the Barca fan reaching out at Rami in anger and hilariously falling over :D ) Did the bench look something like this?

:blue scalf: :getin: :getin: :dance::yay: :cfc: :cfc: :dude: :worship::worship2:<_< <_< <_<

I just remember Mata running up to Rami and hugging him (and the Barca fan reaching out at Rami in anger and hilariously falling over :D ) Did the bench look something like this?

:blue scalf: :getin: :getin: :dance::yay: :cfc: :cfc: :dude: :worship::worship2:<_< <_< <_<

Pretty close, I must say though.

Lol at the ones who still want him here.

He's had a good game against Rubin Kazan, but that does not make up for almost an entire season of mediocrity.

EDIT: 2 & a half season*

He has like 18 goals right now, He's working on a monstrous plan to bang 12 more till the end of the season. That would make it 30 overall, So y'all couldn't call it a average season then :halo:

He has like 18 goals right now, He's working on a monstrous plan to bang 12 more till the end of the season. That would make it 30 overall, So y'all couldn't call it a average season then :halo:

I'd bang more goals with Hazard, Mata and Oscar behind me.

Like Burt Reynolds said in Boogie Nights: "If it looks like sh*t and sounds like sh*t, then it must be sh*t." it's not the team, it's not the fee, it's not Drogba or lack of service. It's him.

Now mind you, i'm not saying he isn't trying, in fact at times he looks like he's trying too hard. The point is, it's not working and we've waited long enough to erase any doubt. I'm fully convinced Torres will never be our new target man upfront.

Torres isn't there anymore, get over it.

I'd bang more goals with Hazard, Mata and Oscar behind me.

Like Burt Reynolds said in Boogie Nights: "If it looks like sh*t and sounds like sh*t, then it must be sh*t." it's not the team, it's not the fee, it's not Drogba or lack of service. It's him.

Now mind you, i'm not saying he isn't trying, in fact at times he looks like he's trying too hard. The point is, it's not working and we've waited long enough to erase any doubt. I'm fully convinced Torres will never be our new target man upfront.

Torres isn't there anymore, get over it.

Oi, I'd bang even more goals with Ramsey and Downing behind me, If they are actually trying to pass rather then going on their solo adventures :dunno:

Oi, cute. That would actually fit more on Mikel :rolleyes: And It's always been the team, the shitty double pivot, the overly creative attacking trio and the lack of service . :readthemessage:

I totally agree, he would never be our guy. NEVER EVER. But to say he's finished or he has lost his class or anything. It's stupid. He has only failed at Chelsea, We shall decide that when he would go through the same misery at some other club ^_^ .

The 50M guy that we bought, has been always there. But we never tried to unleash him. Let alone, we made him worse. We benched him in Munich, In Turin etc and you really expect him to be flying with confidence LOL ? :clap:

lol @Backstreet09 ... I think you'd rather bang Torres himself actually :Goober:

Ps: which is fine by me as a matter of fact. Hurray for gay rights!

I don't understand that lol , I mean if you'd support a guy , that would just make you GAY <_<

Ps: I'm pretty straight :P

Never mind 12 more he'll be lucky if he gets another 5. Hes wasted his career by wanting to go to that world cup. Absolutely fucked his legs. Hes scored 7 goals in the PL, which is horrendous, Jan Vertoghen is a center back and has scored like 5. Hes scored 11 goals in the FA cup, Champions League, Europa League and Carling Cup which again is still terrible. Its not as if hes scored 18 PL goals. If he scores 30 goals by the end of the season (which he wont) I'll eat my foot

Oops. I actually thought you might be gay and had a crush on Torres. Sorry. :doh::zip::zip:

That's not the first time though :P , and for the record, I love Megan ward more :wub:

Oi, I miss the 80's , singers used to wear those gay slutty clothes even though they weren't really gays and nobody ever even questioned that shit . Why is it all changed now lol? Is it because we are close to the apocalypse or cause of gay direction and bieber :halo: ?

no thanks, I refuse to listen to Justin Beiber because 1) hes a dickhead and 2) manpe or Naked Mole Rat tried to sing baby and nearly killed me........ so never mind sing it... I would rather eat my foot.

Oi, yesh, that'd be a torture lol , uhm, just sing that awesome Ricky Astley song for us :getin:

Chelsea Striker Fernando Torres Desperate to Rediscover Form

UPDATED APR 6, 2013 12:28 PM ET

Fernando Torres says he will do all he can to recapture the form which led to Chelsea paying Liverpool £50million for his services.

The Spaniard has struggled to hit top form since joining the west London club in January 2011, often playing second fiddle to former Blue Didier Drogba, and now Demba Ba.

Torres bagged a brace in Chelsea's 3-1 Europa League win over Rubin Kazan in midweek, showing a glimpse of the form he showed during his three-and-a-half years at Anfield where he scored 65 league goals in 91 starts.

"I want to do the things I used to do all my life," he told the Daily Mail.

"I did them at Atletico, I did them at Liverpool and I am not doing them at Chelsea. I am working on it. If I knew the reason, I would fix it in one minute. But the only way to fix these things is to work at it.

"I am training every day and I will never, ever give up."

His double against Rubin brought his tally for the season to 18 and Torres is hopeful of continuing that trend and help Chelsea to more trophies.

"I am happy here," Torres added.

"I am enjoying London and happy at this club.

"I know my statistics at Chelsea have not been the same as in other years in my career. But I am fighting to get back to those statistics and I will never, ever give up.

"I will try my heart out for this club. There are too many things I have to give back to these people and I want to show my thanks to them.

"Hopefully this season we can give them two more trophies and next season we can fight again for the biggest ones, the Champions League and the Premier League.

"I am getting better but I'm still not at the level I want."

"I am getting better but I'm still not at the level I want."

Definitely, you're not Chelsea level.When you wants to win the Champions League or the Premier League, you must have and extraordinary striker, it is a simple rule, we had Didier, Barcelona have Leo & had Eto'o, Milan had Shevchenko & Inzaghi, and this year Madrid have Ronaldo, Bayern have Gomez & Mandzukic + a superbe team and it goes on... We wont win big with him, he is not Chelsea's level, what we want & need is exceptional players to win us things, like RVP at Manchester United this season.