Fernando Torres

I don't think it is a coincidence quite alot of Torres' biggest detractors now were once his biggest supporters. I myself was never for the signing at all, but, let's be honest, we do go overboard on him. However it is only akin to the ridiculous amount of praise and unconditional support Torres got until the tide started turning midway through last season, and has continued to do so.

to a certain extent we, the chelsea fans, have to take the blame. as you said, we gave unconditional support and love to torres with him never showing any real desire to play for the club. this just gave our board the green light to do as they saw fit when it was pro-torres, if this boo-ing and torres hate, had come earlier in the season we would have seen sturridge get more chances, or something different being tried... but now the situation has gone overboard with simply no turning back...

You may be asking "What the fuck does Guivarc'h have to with this topic Spike, you dickhead?". Well I'll answer that, you fuckers.

72348962_torres_35695c.jpg

The funny thing is his performance in the WC final was worse than most if not all his displays for us.

Oh look negative story about Chelsea from the Mail...no doubt he is also causing immagration levels to go up and a rise in house prices and benifits given out to families who dont work....

Doesnt seem to be much in that article about him more about how we are falling apart and how our old guarad are leaving...there is one paragraph about him...

The whole move daft from the start.50m on a player who was crap at the time we brought him is daft.The fact it seems he has to be played despite being crap is also daft,the fact he started to look like an actual striker a while ago and was confident and scoring only to go back to being crap..just ahhhhhhhhhh!!! He has no confidence,seems little idea of where the goal is and its been a disaster.Seemed more about the name and selling points then about his ablity.Jose apprantly wanted him years back..instead he went to Scum and we got Sheva so that didnt work out..then we get him double the price....

Time for Roman to accept it hasnt and wont work and let him move on to somewhere where no doubt he'll do well.All eyes on him probably didnt help at the start and just a complte shambles

@chelseafc: RB reveals Demba Ba had a hamstring niggle pre-Swansea so couldn't play much of the game, so Torres had to play with a stomach bug. #CFC

A stomach bug doesn't make you that shit...

Fuck me Didier played with Malaria (if I remember correctly) - thats FAR FUCKING WORSE than a Stomach Bug... Must have been the fucking losers period - he acts like a pussy, might as well bleed like one!

Hmm probably too far - but I'm annoyed at such a pathetic fucking excuse...

A person with no arms or legs is more of a goal threat than Goldibollox...

The funny thing is it's not even his performances that make me dislike him, it's his deluded attitude towards them.

If he came out after Munich and said that he understand's he has played crap but will do what it takes to get in the team and will compete with whoever he needs too, then he would have had my respect and admiration regardless. But demanding guarantee's of a number 1 spot after averaging one goal a month since arrival :wank2:

Cole admitted his performances were below par in 06/07, why can't this twat do the same?

I actually don't want Torres to leave in the summer (here me out) i want us to sign Falcao and bring back Lukaku. i want Torres to be 4th choice forward with the number 99 shirt, lucky to make the bench and i want too see him show some willingness to get back up the pecking order and try to earn his place and more importantly his money. He probably won't be able to because he is genuinely terrible but he owes us that atleast.

The funny thing is it's not even his performances that make me dislike him, it's his deluded attitude towards them.

If he came out after Munich and said that he understand's he has played crap but will do what it takes to get in the team and will compete with whoever he needs too, then he would have had my respect and admiration regardless. But demanding guarantee's of a number 1 spot after averaging one goal a month since arrival :wank2:

Cole admitted his performances were below par in 06/07, why can't this twat do the same?

I actually don't want Torres to leave in the summer (here me out) i want us to sign Falcao and bring back Lukaku. i want Torres to be 4th choice forward with the number 99 shirt, lucky to make the bench and i want too see him show some willingness to get back up the pecking order and try to earn his place and more importantly his money. He probably won't be able to because he is genuinely terrible but he owes us that atleast.

Listen Torres will never return. End of. Why on Earth would you wish for a player who disrupts the chemistry of the club from players to managers to stay....he could never repay our patience nor support now, it's just too late.

Neil Ashton tends to always be spot on with emerging stories from Chelsea recently. I'm certain he has an insider and believe this story 100%.

Torres - It started with love and excitement, it turned to desperation and hope and now it's pure hatred.

Get out of this club, you are no longer welcome. I hope you get booed every time your name is read out and every time you touch the ball. You don't deserve to play in the same team, the same pitch, the same stadium as legends like Zola and Osgood. You don't even deserve to rot in the reserves. The reserve players shouldn't be witness to your absolute shitness. It would be a bad influence on them. You should be made to train alone in the park up the road from the training ground.

From the day he put on a Chelsea shirt he didn't want to play for us. He knew his knee was going and couldn't resist the money.

You selfish, ungrateful, disgusting excuse for a man.

Glad someone even wants more punishment for this joke of a player than me

All i can say is, is that I'm buzzing, so glad it looks like he is going. Definitely the worst player ever, and most hated player this team has ever had. I've never hated a player more than him, despite Joe Cole being a tosser when he went to Liverpool at least he scored all those vital goals he did at Chelsea.

But yeah Torres fuck off and never come back, now lets go get another forward.