Fernando Torres

Nobody can give us, the fans any criticism for booing Torres whatsoever. We have stuck by him from the very minute he walked into a Chelsea shirt. Through his ridiculous goal droughts and disresepctful statements made after winning the CL and now time is up. Enough is enough. He might be a nice fella and his career endig injuries might not be his fault but if boo's are the only way to send the message to our deluded board that, we don't Torres here anymore, then so be it!

Torres doesn't even put in an effort any more, he was just as bad as he is last season but back then you could see he really cared and wanted to pick up his form and the fans supported. Now he just doesn't care anymore because no matter how bad he plays he's going to be the first name on the team sheet. That is sickening, I think he's still young and should probably look to further his career outside Stamford bridge, maybe we should sell be back to Liverpool at a cut price, he's still adored there, and he can leave with the fat Messiah, the two still seam to have their hearts still set on Liverpool.

the one thing I really can't stand is lack of effort... if a player gives 100% I can forgive him most things. I was highly critical of Lampard last year when he just wasn't trying. Torres is one of the worst

Ive seen at Chelsea for not putting the effort in, In most clubs he would have been benched then sold ...

The likes of Kalou, Mikel, Sturridge, Torres booed over the years. Only one deserved it.

We sold the wrong striker.

Whereas Mikel never was a striker, its true we should rather have kept faith with studge than with Torres. But he at least made us realize how brillant Kalou compared to him. He worked as hard as anyone and had a habit of scoring important goals. I'm sure with him instead of Torres we would still be in the title hunt and won the CWC. He surely would have caused frustration and some terrible misses, but one thing you could tell about him is that he would always make up for this with his effort and every once in a while score in a way only he could - you never could be sure if it was brillance or utter luck - boy, Torres even makes one feel nostalgic over Kalou...

i feel bad for the lad, he was a magical player and has shown glimpses of it here and there. Unfortunately stamford bridge hast worked out for him and I think its just time for both sides to move on. I was one of the few who thought danny boy should have been starting in october, its sad now to see our own fans boo a player. Its not as if he wants to be playing shit, the BOARD invested in him, the BOARD did not buy another striker, managers were forced to start him. Its not as if he demanded all of these requests. As much as we can direct our anger at torres, it is more the doing of the board. I know everytime he plays, we are essentially walking on with 10 men, I know how the feeling of emptiness and shit after he misses chance after fucking chance, he is probably crying inside for those to go in as we all are. I kno torres doesnt show the emotion he showed for liverpool, but overall its not going to help our team if our fans boo our players. It hurts the overall morale of the team, I think we all know nando started the carling cup game so Ba could start the more important stoke game. Hopefully he will be in another uniform next season banging in goals and our man Ba will follow the path of the king

Arthroscopic knee sergeries are major injuries and is consisted career threatning in the NFL and NBA. Ever since FT9 had his sergey he hasn't been the same player. Nobody seems to give that any attention.

he is earning 200k per week... if he has a career threatning injury, then he should retire and stop ripping chelsea off. if he is willing to play, taking insane amount of wages, the fans expect something out of it irrespective of how bad his injuries are.

just read some of the posts in the first pages... @dodojojo and @tomo-91 seem to be the biggest torres fans there ever were... :)

I was one of the first to turn against him infact i suggested we got rid of him this time last year, look back in the middle section of this thread :)

I was one of the first to turn against him infact i suggested we got rid of him this time last year, look back in the middle section of this thread :)

cant dude... its tooo sad... every1 with so much hope looking forward to the next match and stuff...