Fernando Torres

What about Sturridge?

Any opinion I had on Sturridge was based on quotes directly from him, and his performances on the pitch. Anyway, i'm bored of discussing Sturridge with you, and this thread isn't the place to do it.

The article above has no quotes and is just an attempt to rile up the fans.

I lost respect for this fuck-wit when he was having a laugh with his Liverpool mates after they beat us at the Bridge last season..

This is becoming a joke. What happened to having blokes on your squad who loved the club? Players who bled for their team-mates. Players who kissed the badge and pumped up the crowed. The days where our players cried after a big loss. I can honestly say that it's the end of an era. When Lamps and Ash move on, Who's gonna give a fuck anymore??

Whether Ashton made it up or no, i still reckon it's true anyway. It's not that hard to imagine it.

"players wish Torres was back at Liverpool too" that one won't surprise me, i said a while back on here i bet at the very least half the squad privately have the same views on Torres as most of us.

Let him have his romantic return to Liverpool, after signing "service" players, bringing Rafa in, a failed return to Liverpool is probably the last theory to get him back on form which hasn't been tried, then people will have to accept he is done.

Whether Ashton made it up or no, i still reckon it's true anyway. It's not that hard to imagine it.

"players wish Torres was back at Liverpool too" that one won't surprise me, i said a while back on here i bet at the very least half the squad privately have the same views on Torres as most of us.

Let him have his romantic return to Liverpool, after signing "service" players, bringing Rafa in, a failed return to Liverpool is probably the last theory to get him back on form which hasn't been tried, then people will have to accept he is done.

atm I'm more likely to believe Ashton than the Chelses official site :ph34r:

if comitment desire and effort were all it took to be a top class striker we could put in 90% of chelsea staff and 99% of our fans

the fact is our old strikers on chel tv have said numorous times he has lost his sprint he cant hold up the ball and he doesnt make the runs

if kerry is seeing this why cant our manager

a FACT before we signed BAA after torres our only striker was a 17 reserve player (even though he is top class for future ) that is the situation we were in after sturridge left

and the reason we have found our selves in this situation is due to RA sacking policy

We have built fantastic youth squads which have strenght in depth its a shame we cant say the same about our 1st team squad

We have become a team that reacts and does not plan BA is a great signing we are lucky fans that the board found they had no choise but to buy somebody or have no strikers at all

what are the doing to us ?

I lost respect for this fuck-wit when he was having a laugh with his Liverpool mates after they beat us at the Bridge last season..

This is becoming a joke. What happened to having blokes on your squad who loved the club? Players who bled for their team-mates. Players who kissed the badge and pumped up the crowed. The days where our players cried after a big loss. I can honestly say that it's the end of an era. When Lamps and Ash move on, Who's gonna give a fuck anymore??

Cech

Azpi

Cahill

Ivanovic

Luiz

Ramires

Bertrand

McEachran

Lukaku

Chalobah

Moses

Hazard

Mata

Terry

and hopefully Cole.

just read some of the posts in the first pages... @dodojojo and @tomo-91 seem to be the biggest torres fans there ever were... :)

I don't think it is a coincidence quite alot of Torres' biggest detractors now were once his biggest supporters. I myself was never for the signing at all, but, let's be honest, we do go overboard on him. However it is only akin to the ridiculous amount of praise and unconditional support Torres got until the tide started turning midway through last season, and has continued to do so.

Torres keeps telling his team-mates he'd rather be back at Liverpool and the old guard are fuming... the inside story on how the sun is setting on the era at Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2260472/Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-crisis--striker-tells-team-mates-wants-Liverpool-

Could never bring myself to dislike him, I still hold a soft spot for this man.

Then again I am a soft touch.

he was your MOM against Swansea ....you arent a soft touch ...you are fucking soft in the head ....or a Scouser ....not much difference

Neil Ashton tends to always be spot on with emerging stories from Chelsea recently. I'm certain he has an insider and believe this story 100%.

Torres - It started with love and excitement, it turned to desperation and hope and now it's pure hatred.

Get out of this club, you are no longer welcome. I hope you get booed every time your name is read out and every time you touch the ball. You don't deserve to play in the same team, the same pitch, the same stadium as legends like Zola and Osgood. You don't even deserve to rot in the reserves. The reserve players shouldn't be witness to your absolute shitness. It would be a bad influence on them. You should be made to train alone in the park up the road from the training ground.

From the day he put on a Chelsea shirt he didn't want to play for us. He knew his knee was going and couldn't resist the money.

You selfish, ungrateful, disgusting excuse for a man.

Excellent post mate - completely sums it up for me... I love how you're even 'tougher on him' than I am - making him train up the road... I would have said down the road, don't want his shitness being carried down by the wind :)

It is a fucking disgrace... Think back to the recent players - we had Flo, Crespo, Jimmy, Eidur, Didier etc - all worked hard and tried hard... Just looking at his stroppy face makes me want to smash up my TV...

I hope for the love of God - Wednesday was a turning point in people's view on him inside the club...

He should never be allowed to stick our shirt on again...!