Fernando Torres

Now i fear that our management will think torres is back and wont sign a good striker in january :(

That's how he does it, he scores before transfer windows to ensure he doesn't leave. Against West Ham before summer, against Barca last year, in August when the window was still open, and now. It's a diabolic scheme. He does score when he wants. It's like me in high school, I made a real effort only before exams when I was in danger of being kicked out.

well we have found the solution to torres goal draught and it should make Roman think he has value for money at last and RB can tell everyone how great he is getting torres scoring again

the solution is SIMPLES WE GET RELAGATED because thats where torres goal scoring level is at he can score against poor players poor defences

the simple fact he is poor cant out pace ppl cant hold the ball up and falls over all the time

the solution is SIMPLES WE GET RELAGATED because thats where torres goal scoring level is at he can score against poor players poor defences

Torres will be just as shite is the Championship, it's a league that is full of workhorses, to get Torres scoring consistently we will need to drop all the way down to league two.

Its obvious what will happen.

We will get 7-8 goals this and next month convincing the board he doesn't need to be replaced following by a abysmal Feb and March, improve slightly in April then score a couple in May with the same system following in the summer.

This will never end.

@, wanna play FIFA?

PS: I am not at home...

Sorry was having dinner... I haven't played in a while but will give you a game if you still want to.

Edit:/Joke :ph34r:

(Randomly mentions fernando torres due to this taking place in his thread)

Fernando is quality. :halo: