Fernando Torres

THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY MY HEAD EXPLODED! :yay:

naah seriously, you can do better son

I was being serious you sexy Estonian muthafucka!

Chelsea could do better with Eden Hazards parents playing (supposing they both were semipro/pro footballers) :D

Goals a goal, He deserved them tonight. Was unlucky not go get his hatrick. Also he looked confident tonight, That Rabona cross to Moses showed that. Not getting too excited though, It was against a side which aren't even Premier league standard. Just now he's got two goals, Vital he keeps scoring them and keeps his head high.

Apparently he's got more goals in open-play this season than Radamel Falcao as well...

OF course he scores in training ,,he plays against crap defenders and a couple of cones with Hilario in goal

Awh, that comment cheered me up! Haha!

Seriously, the only way Torres could've remotely impressed me tonight is if he scored all 6 goals...and that's at a push. Still want him gone a.s.a.p. But at least he'll get some confidence from this...or will he? Emotional bastard.

People do realise that the first goal he got lucky, and the second goal was given to him on a plate by Hazard, and by on a plate i mean ran 3/4 of the pitch done 5 defenders and gave him a tap in...

He is hardly BACK...

If he can score an average of 2 goals every 3 games from now til january then maybe he is starting to get a little something back.