Fernando Torres

My reaction would be one of great joy after the team won the CWC, because i fully support the team and not just one player. I would also be extrememly happy for torres...

You seem to think we all want torres to be rubbish... We all would love torres to be banging in goals left right and centre, but you telling everyone else to FUCK OFF after torres scores 2 against nordsjaelland and sunderland is very extreme. We are all just realistic after 3 years of waiting and nothing in return... If he keeps scoring then absolutely great...

You telling everyone to fuck off because torres has a great game kinda just emphasises my opening sentance...

Oh well i said that because you guys get too extreme when it comes to criticize Torres , I love CFC as much as you do , but you just cant lay all our miseries on one player . And I don't want to start all of this again but if Benitez can get Torres firing , than the Failure of Torres to adapt and perform at Chelsea should be on the previous four or five managers Chelsea had , not just him

He looked really lively and dangerous today. Fair play to him and more of the same from now on please!

On the other hand, a major problem occurs when Torres starts to score. All the fangirls will suddenly appear and have a major wankfest over the blondie!

He looked really lively and dangerous today. Fair play to him and more of the same from now on please!

On the other hand, a major problem occurs when Torres starts to score. All the fangirls will suddenly appear and have a major wankfest over the blondie!

Or worse, he looks decent like this until the end of the month, we don't buy another striker, and as soon as it's too late he'll suck again an fuck us.

Apparently when at 'Pool, even after scoring hat-tricks, the first thing Rafa would do after the game would be critisize him for not getting 5 or 6 goals that game.

Maybe he did something similar after the Nord game. He definitely looked hungry today after his first goal like he actually WANTED to score.. which I don't believe I've seen him like ever before wearing blue.

He was great but up against a atriotious side.

He needs more than this before i proclaim him back, even Kalou had these type of games every now and again.

This. And Kalou also is an excellent penalty taker. He still is not really fast but at least he was never afraid to pull the trigger. Today he was efficient considering the service. We are to play more shit sites in the next weeks, so maybe he can get it going and be boasting when we face the big guns. IMO for a striker it is always about using your chances not so much about how good the opponent is. You always get chances also against Kompany and Vidic, when you are confident you are more likely to put them away, no if you only got your confidence by scoring against shit sites.

I won't get carried away. As a matter of fact, he played a bit above average to me in both games excluding the fact that he scored, and the most important thing - that he had the balls to step up and take his 1st penalty in England if I am right? Keep it up lad.

I watched some highlights from when he was at Atletico...damn his pace has perished :(

Pat Nevin made a decent point today - he seems better when he doesn't seem to think about it and just plays instinctively, mind you he could score two every game and it wouldn't justify having the fat waiter

Why? If he's scoring 2 every game and Benitez is doing what he does best, bringing a solid structure to the team, then why wouldn't it justify keeping him?

Why? If he's scoring 2 every game and Benitez is doing what he does best, bringing a solid structure to the team, then why wouldn't it justify keeping him?

Benitez is a cunt pure and simple, he has nothing for the club, the reverse in fact, no heart, no belief, no respect. He's Liverscum and always really will be here. I don't care if he does turn Torres now - some things aren't worth it. An on fire Torres (and he's far from that even with four goals in two games against seriously poor opposition) is not worth that wanker on the Chelsea payroll - nothing is.