Fernando Torres

Oh I do hope we managed to use him in some kind of a deal or get at least some money for him with an adequate replacement...can't withstand all this crap talk around Torres...he is back, he misses, he will never be the same, Torres this, Torres that, Torres dive...bla bla bla bla bla.....bla

Even his two goals have been clumsy...but goals are goals, I don't care if he scorers them with his right tit if he scores them...

Torres is back! I'm telling you kids, this time for real. Just wait and see.

:Goober:

No troll face needed :Goober:

What's with the rabonas this season? I think I've seen more this season than I have since I started supporting Chelsea.

I don't know either and I don't like them. It's almost always a needlessly showy move where you don't have all that much control over where the ball goals. Fans and players love skills moves, but they aren't what win you games.

Its obvious what will happen.

We will get 7-8 goals this and next month convincing the board he doesn't need to be replaced following by a abysmal Feb and March, improve slightly in April then score a couple in May with the same system following in the summer.

This will never end.

amen, was thinking this after the game yesterday,, we're just are that type of team eh? FML!

I don't know either and I don't like them. It's almost always a needlessly showy move where you don't have all that much control over where the ball goals. Fans and players love skills moves, but they aren't what win you games.

I get what you mean. I made that point earlier in the season in the Hazard thread and got slaughtered. I don't get what's the point of it when you can whip in a proper normal cross that is much more likely to hit it's target.

It's funny how much you people hate Fernando ^_^ , He scored a brace , could have scored a couple more . Had 10 shots on goal , 8 were on target . His runs were perfect . Had a couple of VALID Penalties shout . what do you want more ? And He has actually more goals from open play than Falcao this Season #FACT. I'm not saying he's back or anything Cause he never left B) . He's showing more hunger now , and if he get another brace or hattrick against Sunderland , I can see all you haters Singing Nando's songs than :rolleyes:

It's funny how much you people hate Fernando ^_^ , He scored a brace , could have scored a couple more . Had 10 shots on goal , 8 were on target . His runs were perfect . Had a couple of VALID Penalties shout . what do you want more ? And He has actually more goals from open play than Falcao this Season #FACT. I'm not saying he's back or anything Cause he never left B) . He's showing more hunger now , and if he get another brace or hattrick against Sunderland , I can see all you haters Singing Nando's songs than :rolleyes:

Because he's flattered to deceive before. If he had that type of performance against a half-decent Premier League team then maybe people might be a little more optimistic.

But people on here and at the games have given him a huge amount of support for almost TWO YEARS!! Give us a break.

Because he's flattered to deceive before. If he had that type of performance against a half-decent Premier League team then maybe people might be a little more optimistic.

But people on here and at the games have given him a huge amount of support for almost TWO YEARS!! Give us a break.

Half decent premier league teams lol ? He has scored against City , Arsenal , Newcastle and Shaktar this season , And Rafa said in the beginning , if he'll get the service , he will score and he just did that :rolleyes:

And what about Swansea, West Brom, Man City and the other games where he hasn't scored and also been one of the worst players on the pitch?

Look, I get that you're a fan of him. But we're fans of Chelsea. We're the ones who've given him love and support for almost two years and we're the ones who have cheered him on.

Give us a fucking break from your fanboy shit ok. I think we've been far more gracious and supportive than most fans would be. Ok?

This!!!

If he's playing I support him.

BUT do I want him to stay here?

A MASSIVE FUCKING NO!

It didn't work out, lets move on....

And what about Swansea, West Brom, Man City and the other games where he hasn't scored and also been one of the worst players on the pitch?

Look, I get that you're a fan of him. But we're fans of Chelsea. We're the ones who've given him love and support for almost two years and we're the ones who have cheered him on.

Give us a fucking break from your fanboy shit ok. I think we've been far more gracious and supportive than most fans would be. Ok?

I just dont understand why is he always the scapegoat ? I know we lost to Swansea , City , West ham , West Brom , QPR and some other teams but It wasnt his fault , the whole team played shit . why do he always gets the blame ? Supported him for two years ? THATS A LIE

I just dont understand why is he always the scapegoat ? I know we lost to Swansea , City , West ham , West Brom , QPR and some other teams but It wasnt his fault , the whole team played shit . why do he always gets the blame ? Supported him for two years ? THATS A LIE

It's not about being the scapegoat. He had chances to score in all those games..and as a 50 million dollar striker, you would expect him to score the winning goal in at least one of those games.

He arrived in January and the fans have been cheering him since then. They've not once booed him, although there are more groans than their used to be.

And sure in those games you can point to other players under performing, but it's simply a case of him struggling to do the basics in most of those.

Do you want the honest truth? Chelsea fans don't hate him and probably never will do. They pity him. They feel sorry for him because it looks like whatever he used to have is gone. It's sad to watch a once great player lose it so suddenly, but that's what it looks like most of the time.

Torres (9 goals in 24 games) has also scored more goals than Rooney (5 goals in 16 games), Balotelli (3 goals in 18 games), Tevez (8 goals in 21 games), Aguero (7 goals in 18 games), Dzeko (7 goals in 20 games), and Giroud (7 goals in 20 games)

as well as also scoring more goals in open play the Falcao this season as well.

It's not about being the scapegoat. He had chances to score in all those games..and as a 50 million dollar striker, you would expect him to score the winning goal in at least one of those games.

I beg to differ , i know his attititude was poor in those games , but he never came close on scoring . You can never expect a striker to score a winning goal on his own when the players behind him are eating all his space ^_^ . Our style of play was built around MUSCULAR Drogba , and was continued , though they knew torres would fail on it . He's not muscular like Drogba , RDM was told to change it , he didnt and got sacked . Benitez is changing it and it's paying off

Do you want the honest truth? Chelsea fans don't hate him and probably never will do. They pity him. They feel sorry for him because it looks like whatever he used to have is gone. It's sad to watch a once great player lose it so suddenly, but that's what it looks like most of the time.

Well the way he has been treated by the managers and staff here , he was destined to FAIL . Fergie bought RVP and ammend his style of play to help RVP adapt , which cost rooney a bit , but see how they are complementing each other now. CHELSEA BOUGHT A 50M striker , instead of changing their system to help him , they made him play their system and which he failed cause you need someone Muscular like Drogba or Afinwena to be succesful in it =P

Torres (9 goals in 24 games) has also scored more goals than Rooney (5 goals in 16 games), Balotelli (3 goals in 18 games), Tevez (8 goals in 21 games), Aguero (7 goals in 18 games), Dzeko (7 goals in 20 games), and Giroud (7 goals in 20 games)

as well as also scoring more goals in open play the Falcao this season as well.

Sorry, but aren't those stats completely meaningless?

Rooney for instance has been sharing the goals with RVP (13 in 19) whilst playing a much deeper role.

I also haven't worked it out precisely, but aren't both Tevez's and Aguero's goals to game ratios better than Torres despite them (as you've actually demonstrated) sharing the game time with TWO MORE strikers (Balotelli and Dzeko)?

There's the old saying 'lies, damn lies and statistics'. If you actually look even a little deeper into those stats, it really doesn't make any better reading for Torres.