Fernando Torres

Don't worry about this. Either he pisses of when Cavani or Falcao arrive, or we do it like Inter does it with Sneijder and give him the options to warm the bench for 4 years or decrease his wages drastically. The difference to Inter is: Instead of Sneijder, he'd warm the bench in both options...

Don't worry about this. Either he pisses of when Cavani or Falcao arrive, or we do it like Inter does it with Sneijder and give him the options to warm the bench for 4 years or decrease his wages drastically. The difference to Inter is: Instead of Sneijder, he'd warm the bench in both options...

He is not even good enough to be on the bench.

Meanwhile, Torres is still acting (and finishing) like a pregnant lady:

tumblr_meidihg3dl1qftb6ko1_1280.jpg

:chai:

My partner's due date is in less than a week, so that made me giggle quite a bit! :D

Why would he want to leave? Who else is going to give him 170k a week?

This is what happens when you thrown stupid money at players. It should be written in their contracts "if you don't/can't do YOUR JOB, you don't get paid". Even if his contract was a standard 50-80k a week, with possible 50k bonus like, I dunno, SCORING A GOAL or small bonuses like MAKING A RUN, it'd be fine. Imagine the effort we'd get from players then.

But no, for 170k a week, all we get is a moaning ladyboy.

LMAO did anyone read was Rafa said today? Torres scored a lot of goals in training.. You know your manager's desperate to find any compliments when he says something like that :lol:

I know, that comment is one step up from Torres telling Benitez he had a dream where he scored lots of goals and Benitez then mentions it in a Press Conference...

Un-fucking-believable....

Of course Torres wants to stay at chelsea. 150000 plus a week, first choice despite playing like absolute shit. He's going to play every game under Rafa without making any effort what so ever there's no threat to his place at the moment. Only an idiot would leave, as I said in my previous post.....

WORSE THAN BOGARDE.

"He scored a lot of goals in training today. He is a great player and if he is the right positions they will play with him and if he's not they won't.

"It's not just scoring goals. If you analyse the corners (against us) he was amazing, two or three times clearing the ball. He was helping the team defend. But as a striker you want him to score goals."

Rafa was the one who impregnated Torres it seems, it's rainbows, unicorns and flowers spewing out of Torres's butt for Rafa at the moment

I just want this to end. He can't play lone striker anymore. We should play with 2 strikers with Torres playing just behind the other CF, kinda like what Rooney does now. SAF is smart enough to see that even Rooney is not as quick and fit as he once was and Chelsea should do the same. We need someone who can hold up play up top; thats how the Chelsea we all know score goals.

If someone told me 4 years ago that Chelsea will have Torres who will say he wants to stay 4 more years and win many more trophies and that I would be disappointed to hear it - I would laugh in his face :ph34r:

To be honest I'd also laugh if somebody told me he'd become the biggest flop in world football history. I still remember the night we signed him. I always was a big fan of him and I can't even describe the feeling when the site announced his signing. Everyone on this forum was so happy it's unbelievable.

And then when he scored his first goal everyone was celebrating like we'd won the Champions League, Cech said that he had never seen the Bridge erupt like that and even Drogba described the crazy celebrations that he'd heard from the dressing room. The rest is history :doh:

We have to let Torres know that he is not wanted at chelsea. Maybe we can boo him everytime he gets the ball.

Seriously? Booing is not the solution to everything, you know.

Look how booing Benitez has affected the team so far, can you imagine how it would negatively affect the team if we booed one of our own players?