Fernando Torres

Yes but Robbie never entertains these transfer stories, invariably strainght-batting questions with a standard 'He's a good player but he isn't our player'. Not quite so this week.

Atletico haven't played him in the EL at all this season; there's a theory going around it's to keep him from being cup-tied for us.

I have a feeling there's too much logic to this move for it to not have been agreed already.

I could be wrong but I'm almost sure that we can add one player to the CL list that has played with a different team in Europe this season. So not playing is probably just to keep him fresh.

WTF is wrong with torres now!!! Where the hell did his finishing gone to now???

He can't even shoot straight to goal when his near it.....I bet he cant piss even piss straight at toilet...........

you do realize he has been shit for about 3 years now yeah?

Some one should investigate this guy to see whether he is part of a betting scandal to perform shit every game. How do you turn so shit when you were a world class striker at Liverpool. He is still young and you would have thought this season with our attacking talent he would perform much better but no, same old player. It goes on Italy where players take part in these scandals, maybe that could be a reason to come to my mind of why he can't score. Not the fact that he does not score, he plays crap and slows the team down. The annoying thing amongst us Chelsea fans is that it is not like we are just making lame excuses and insults at Torres. The majority of fans on this forum and general fans away from the forums knew we should never go into the season with Torres as our no.1 striker, we all wanted Falcao, Cavani.... but no the board was under this illusion that Drogba going was going to free Torres mind and turn him into a goalscoring God... well no, didnt work out and the board, whoever decision it was to stick with Torres and Sturridge as our pnly 2 fit strikers should be blamed. It is ludicrous and now every single staff at Chelsea realizes Torres is shit they decide that January Falcao is our no.1 target where if we had just spent the money in January we wouldnt be in this situation.

It is crazy the amount of games I can just predict Torres will start but not do a damn thing, same again today and tbh I can;t blame RDM when he is forced to stick with Torres, I am sure if he had his way he would of gone and spent on another striker.

Torres should be demoted to train with Malouda at the U21's and never be heard of again until he fucks off to some other club.

Oh wait, on second thoughts he should stay away from the youth players too. Who knows, maybe the Torres disease is infectious and he would ruin Chelsea's next generation as well. :carlo:

the big point from today not his finishing, not his link up play

but his movement

his movement today in WBA game was really really awful

and again as as striker, he didnt threathning at all :fainthv9:

when sturrdige play striker role, he shows

torres movement was absolute crap :rant: :rant: :rant:

sturridge want to active to move to get and find the space, running forward

when torres play as striker before, nothing at all like that :rant:

he just like stand in his position, getting crowded and anonymous

pathetic and terrible

and iam wondering, why torres movement like that so often ???

torres really often just move deeper

and rarely runs forward anymore

is it really RDM instruction

or torres abysimal ??

After such bitterly disappointing game I don't really feel like defending Nando right now. He was completely anonymous, dominated by the defenders when in possession of the ball and I don't recall seeing him having a shot towards the goal. One can only hope at least he can get his link up play in tact for the Juve game.