Fernando Torres

Torres touched the ball 42 times yesterday, 26 of them directly resulted in a turnover, goal kick, or opponents throw.

if this stat is correct then i dont want to see torres starting for us again.

i am very sure rdm gets all these stats too but if still he starts torres over danny then its rdm's mistake. he has got to stop thinking of the blonde bitch's feelings and start to do what is best for the team.

Torres touched the ball 42 times yesterday, 26 of them directly resulted in a turnover, goal kick, or opponents throw.

At one point during the game the commentator was reading some noteworthy stats and he mentioned that Torres' passing accuracy was 61% (or 71, don't remember exactly).

Shall I remind you of something?

Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

The name's not Torres, it's Chelsea.

If winning was our aim, we wouldn't be playing Torres week in week out. Our management has become blind from top to bottom, and it's become Torres FC. It's time we boo the fuck outta him. I'm usually against booing our own players, but both Torres and the club should know we aren't happy. It's not surprising that he's not working hard when people are still singing his name

If winning was our aim, we wouldn't be playing Torres week in week out. Our management has become blind from top to bottom, and it's become Torres FC. It's time we boo the fuck outta him. I'm usually against booing our own players, but both Torres and the club should know we aren't happy. It's not surprising that he's not working hard when people are still singing his name

See mate I'm with you when it comes to Torres. He shouldn't be starting, fact. He hasn't deserved to get his name chanted, fact.

BUT I absolutey don't get why people, CHELSEA FANS in fact, don't want to watch Chelsea because Torres is playing. It's the club we are rooting for, not individuals.

If we aren't doing well, fine, start singing some chants, motivate the players and show them that at least you take pride in wearing the Chelsea colours! But don't boo any player during the game, if you want to boo him, do so, when he's being subbed. You ain't gonna help anyone if you're booing 1 player, there's still another 10 players of ours on the pitch.

how things have changed. i still remember the first days when we bought him. i was pretty new to the forum too and this guy had created such a ruckus. and then came the match against pool. as soon as i posted that torres sucks and is never gonna make it here, i had so many people jumping down my throat and outrightly ridiculing me (still remember a few of them). anyways good to see people have woken up from their long and deep slumber.

Torres is very good at harassing the back line, and is also very good at moving around players down the outer channels.

But he is shit at controlling the ball in quick tempo situations and has very poor decision making. His lack of goals also shows he fails to create chances for himself, and finishing is utterly below average.

This farce really needs to end.

lol, comment of the topic

Torres is very good at harassing the back line, and is also very good at moving around players down the outer channels.

But he is shit at controlling the ball in quick tempo situations and has very poor decision making. His lack of goals also shows he fails to create chances for himself, and finishing is utterly below average.

This farce really needs to end.

Basically a poor man's Shane Long. How fucking sad... poor man's Shane Lone starting for European Champs

Ossie will be turning in his grave at what damage is being done to his number.

Didier and Hasselbaink, although they won't admit this publicly, must be bewildered, they both had to work hard to be number 1 forward and have to see someone else get it because they throw a sulk.

That's exactly right!! How many players would break their backs to be the front man of this club. This situation is a mockery to the predecessors of the no 9 jersey and to some extent the club.

I think Sturridge gave up a long time ago and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised. Big, big shame

Torres has apparently asked the board about the possibilities of him rejoining Liverpool. Also Brendan Rodgers is reportedly keen on him to move back to Anfield. We are meant to be keen to cut our losses too..

A) They can't afford him

2) He won't go back, they hate him there now

III) They can't possibly think that a move back will make him good again

I actually think he'd do well there tbh, it'd be a mistake for us to send him there. At least he'd take some shots there and try hard there/be under specific instructions not to come deep as its Suarez's job whereas RDM or the staff are too scared to tell him anything here, CLEARLY.

Atletico or bust for him if it was my decision.

Oh please... Don't blame Di Matteo for Torres' rubishness. What's his next excuse?

If he can't do it with Oscar, Mata and Hazard, what makes you think he'll do well at Liverpool?

This is a guy who looked mediocre playing in front of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets.

I pity anyone who's stupid enough to buy him, and I hope it's Liverpool