Fernando Torres

Lol!!! I don't think you quite get it do you?

So your saying Torres has no quality what so ever to change a game? If you think that it says a lot about you! If you have quality players all over the pitch and match winners all over the pitch and whether you want to believe it or not Torres is one of those players! Then you don't need this magical striker who is going to score you 30+ goals a season and do something out of nothing! Lol!

Your just another Torres hater! And someone who clearly had unrealistic expectations of him when he arrived! And when he never met your expectations you suddenly think he is a league two standard player!

Its embarrassing when people have to start nitpicking at flaws in someone's game because he hasn't met there expectations!

This whole argument is irrelevant anyway because guess what whether you like it or not Torres will be our main striker next season! So get over it! ;)

No, you're the one who does not seem to understand the whole problem with Torres.

1.) Tell me please what makes you think that Torres is a game changer. All I have seen of him ever since being a Blue hasn't convinced me at all to believe that he can do something out of nothing.

2.) Expectations: I don't know what you think my expectations were when Torres signed for us, but I'll tell you, so you can stop talking bs. When Torres arrived I didn't expect anything more than what he is supposed to do: be a world class striker. And what do world class strikers do? Score goals. The more the merrier. He was known for being a top goal scorer for L'pool and Spain so it's legit to think that he could replicate that in the Chelsea kit. As you may remember he didn't manage to score a lot of goals since his arrival. He even missed a couple of big opportunities. If you believe it's to much to expect a striker to score you clearly don't have a clue of football.

3.) It's embarrassing to see how people like you don't want to accept what's reality.

And ffs, stop calling people "haters". It makes everything you say sound ridiculous.

You can sum up this pathetic thread in two sentences:

Some people get way too over protective when it comes to Torres.

Some go way over the top in their bashing on Torres (as a reaction to the former?)

Either way, the last few pages is some of the most cringeworthy and downright sad reading material I have seen in my life.

No, you're the one who does not seem to understand the whole problem with Torres.

1.) Tell me please what makes you think that Torres is a game changer. All I have seen of him ever since being a Blue hasn't convinced me at all to believe that he can do something out of nothing.

2.) Expectations: I don't know what you think my expectations were when Torres signed for us, but I'll tell you, so you can stop talking bs. When Torres arrived I didn't expect anything more than what he is supposed to do: be a world class striker. And what do world class strikers do? Score goals. The more the merrier. He was known for being a top goal scorer for L'pool and Spain so it's legit to think that he could replicate that in the Chelsea kit. As you may remember he didn't manage to score a lot of goals since his arrival. He even missed a couple of big opportunities. If you believe it's to much to expect a striker to score you clearly don't have a clue of football.

3.) It's embarrassing to see how people like you don't want to accept what's reality.

And ffs, stop calling people "haters". It makes everything you say sound ridiculous.

who doesn't understand the problem with Torres? I have already noted the fact he hasn't scored enough goals! what i dont get is when people say Torres doesn't contribute! or Torres has played bad ever since he has signed for us! and even someone said that Torres doesn't work hard!!! When i hear stuff like that it makes me wonder if people actually watch him play! or do they just hate the guy?

stop acting as if im saying not scoring enough goals is ok! when did i say that? Torres should have scored more goals for us by now, but me when i watch football i dont just see if after the game a certain player has scored or not to judge if they played well! i watch what they actually do in the game, and what i have seen from Torres last season has been more than enough to convince me that he will be a success at Chelsea!

His movement at running in behind defenders is top class and one of the best i have seen in Europe! unfortunately last season we didn't have the players to open up defenses only Mata was really capable of that last. Next season we will have more creativity and for Torres to be at his best he needs ball played through to him early, basically we need to play to his strengths more. He needs to work on his movement when he gets in the box though as he likes to wait at the edge of the area for the ball to be cut back to him instead of making a run into the 6 yard box. His workrate is one of the best in the team! and probably puts most other strikers to shame, he usually presses the ball and no one else really backs him up, if we can start pressing as a team with the likes of Torres, Hazard, Ramires, Mata ect it would cause teams alot of problems and Torres will be key to us being a team that presses from the front, and Torres has a great opportunity to get that huge confidence boost nice and early in the season as he will most likely start in both cup finals in August against City and Atletico, and a goal or two and a good performance in both games is a great way for him to kickstart his season. The tools are all pretty much there now for Torres to be a success we have more pace, more creativity, more players who can run with the ball all in behind Torres now with more players still to come, from what i can see everything is setting up nicely for Torres to shut alot of people up, who base their argument on stats and not actually watching him play.

But all in all what i have seen from Torres tells me that he is more than capable of being a big success at Chelsea.

So as i said before this same old Torres argument is getting so boring now so you might as well just give up! because Torres will be leading the line for us next season and the thought of Mata and Hazard roaming around in behind Torres and playing balls through to him, is a very very exciting prospect for me!

OMG!!! when are people going to realize!!!

Torres wasn't the one who declared he was worth 50million you know!!! SMH!!!

your obviously another person who has had unrealistic expectations of Torres! its getting boring now!

50 mill, over 100k wages, and Torres said he will repay with goals.....

BTW, you having a Torres avatar doesn't it not make your opinion bias?

50 mill, over 100k wages, and Torres said he will repay with goals.....

BTW, you having a Torres avatar doesn't it not make your opinion bias?

SO! still doesn't mean that Torres said he is worth 50mil does it?

and LOOOOL!!! how on earth can having a Torres avatar make me bias!!! i have criticized Torres as much as i have praised him this season! its only a picture! calm down!

SO! still doesn't mean that Torres said he is worth 50mil does it?

and LOOOOL!!! how on earth can having a Torres avatar make me bias!!! i have criticized Torres as much as i have praised him this season! its only a picture! calm down!

I was asking.

Because most people that defend Torres have a Torres avatar of him! :lol:

It's like Cap and his affinity towards Kalou. Can not really have a rationale conversation about Kalou with him. :D

And he said he will repay that money with goals.

So as far as big expectation.....it was set by Torres himself and he has fail miserable.

You can sum up this pathetic thread in two sentences:

Some people get way too over protective when it comes to Torres.

Some go way over the top in their bashing on Torres (as a reaction to the former?)

Either way, the last few pages is some of the most cringeworthy and downright sad reading material I have seen in my life.

Exactly. Same redundant points over and over and over again.

Something about this guy that makes everyone love him. He has been shit in last year and half and yet all fans love him. Chelsea and Spanish fans....I love him too....

May be cus he is too cute to hate,,,, :ph34r:

Or maybe we are turning like Liverpool fans that praises mediocrity! :ph34r:

Who gives a shit about the past? We are rebuildning now and all you morons will love Torres when he scores 15-20 goals next season, and you will love him not because of the goals or because of your love for Chelsea, but because you are faggots who only cheer when the wind is blowing your way.

All I ask is that you REMEMBER.

Who gives a shit about the past? We are rebuildning now and all you morons will love Torres when he scores 15-20 goals next season, and you will love him not because of the goals or because of your love for Chelsea, but because you are faggots who only cheer when the wind is blowing your way.

All I ask is that you REMEMBER.

135199510_display_image.jpg

"Your question sounds gay to me."

-Mourinho