Fernando Torres

"La potencia y movilidad de Torres son importantes para nosotros"

"Somos tres delanteros bastantes distintos, cada uno puede aportar cosas. En el caso de Torres, su potencia en los metros finales, el desmarque, la movilidad, son importantes para nosotros. Llorente ofrece muchas soluciones cuando el partido está atascado para poner balones en el área. En mi caso, intentar estar en el sitio adecuado. Es lo que puedo aportar y lo que estoy intentando hacerle ver al seleccionador", analizó Negredo en rueda de prensa.

http://www.marca.com...1339846011.html

Negredo saying the importance of Torres mobility, desmarque....how the hell you say that in English? are important for the team!

who doesn't understand the problem with Torres? I have already noted the fact he hasn't scored enough goals! what i dont get is when people say Torres doesn't contribute! or Torres has played bad ever since he has signed for us! and even someone said that Torres doesn't work hard!!! When i hear stuff like that it makes me wonder if people actually watch him play! or do they just hate the guy?

stop acting as if im saying not scoring enough goals is ok! when did i say that? Torres should have scored more goals for us by now, but me when i watch football i dont just see if after the game a certain player has scored or not to judge if they played well! i watch what they actually do in the game, and what i have seen from Torres last season has been more than enough to convince me that he will be a success at Chelsea!

His movement at running in behind defenders is top class and one of the best i have seen in Europe! unfortunately last season we didn't have the players to open up defenses only Mata was really capable of that last. Next season we will have more creativity and for Torres to be at his best he needs ball played through to him early, basically we need to play to his strengths more. He needs to work on his movement when he gets in the box though as he likes to wait at the edge of the area for the ball to be cut back to him instead of making a run into the 6 yard box. His workrate is one of the best in the team! and probably puts most other strikers to shame, he usually presses the ball and no one else really backs him up, if we can start pressing as a team with the likes of Torres, Hazard, Ramires, Mata ect it would cause teams alot of problems and Torres will be key to us being a team that presses from the front, and Torres has a great opportunity to get that huge confidence boost nice and early in the season as he will most likely start in both cup finals in August against City and Atletico, and a goal or two and a good performance in both games is a great way for him to kickstart his season. The tools are all pretty much there now for Torres to be a success we have more pace, more creativity, more players who can run with the ball all in behind Torres now with more players still to come, from what i can see everything is setting up nicely for Torres to shut alot of people up, who base their argument on stats and not actually watching him play.

But all in all what i have seen from Torres tells me that he is more than capable of being a big success at Chelsea.

So as i said before this same old Torres argument is getting so boring now so you might as well just give up! because Torres will be leading the line for us next season and the thought of Mata and Hazard roaming around in behind Torres and playing balls through to him, is a very very exciting prospect for me!

Fair enough, mate. Finally you're giving me an inside look into your thoughts ;)

Btw, I never said that you're protecting Torres for not scoring enough goals. You must have misunderstand. I pointed out that fact (that he hasn't scored many goals) as a result to tell you what my expectations were, nothing more, nothing less.

As I already said, I'm just not convinced that he'll ever be good for us. I see his desire to prove what he was capable of and his willingness to finally explode but I just can't see him succeeding here. There has happened just to much that will always hinder him being a game changer. I hope I'm wrong but I can't believe it.

desmarque....how the hell you say that in English?

Ability to find space and get away from defenders.

Who gives a shit about the past? We are rebuildning now and all you morons will love Torres when he scores 15-20 goals next season, and you will love him not because of the goals or because of your love for Chelsea, but because you are faggots who only cheer when the wind is blowing your way.

All I ask is that you REMEMBER.

There is so much wrong with that statement i don't even know why im bothering to reply.

I support Torres, every Chelsea fan support's Torres, but their is a big difference between supporting a player and making excuses for him, yes he puts effort in despite poor performance's, so does Kalou yet he never seems to get that gratitude.

I supported Ben Haim when he wore the Chelsea shirt, doesn't change the fact he was probably the worse defender i have seen play for us im my life, but while he played for us i supported him and hoped he would come good.

Torres has been awful for us, i genuinely hope he does come good and will be delighted if he does but every time i come down to Stamford Bridge for a match it cost's me £150, train, ticket and food, more if i have to stay down West London for the night, while their picking up thousand's of pounds a week, so if i spend my money to see shite performance's im not going to be too sympathetic.

I don't think there's a striker on the world that 1 player makes the difference between scoring like a world class player or being a mediocre one. I doubt FT9 is a Javi Alonzo away from scoring 20+ a season. Just gotta hope: no Drogba, more creativity, and better form. Will bring more from FT9. Cause hearing people praise Torres for his runs alone sounds kinda desperate. But it seems to me he's finding his form lately.

Hi mates!

I write from Italy. I supported Chelsea in the last Champions League. You really deserved to win that trophy! DD is of course the best striker in the world!

There are a lot of rumours about Fernando Torres in Italy in these days, so I wanted to know what is his fee in Chelsea. Is it possible 110.000 £ a week?

Thanks everybody and come on blues!

Hi and welcome :) If I'm not wrong, he is on £170,000 a week

Hi mates!

I write from Italy. I supported Chelsea in the last Champions League. You really deserved to win that trophy! DD is of course the best striker in the world!

There are a lot of rumours about Fernando Torres in Italy in these days, so I wanted to know what is his fee in Chelsea. Is it possible 110.000 £ a week?

Thanks everybody and come on blues!

Hi mate and dont get your hopes up dont think he will be leaving this summer!

Hi and welcome :) If I'm not wrong, he is on £170,000 a week

Thanks a lot!

Hi mate and dont get your hopes up dont think he will be leaving this summer!

lol, don't worry, we can't afford fernando's fee at the moment :)

Moreover, why should Torres leave the team that just won the champion's league? No way! But i admit: Fernando would be the perfect striker for us!

Don't be so hard with him guys, i think he's gonna be at his best next season!

The only thing worse than the petty arguments in this thread are other users coming in and complaining that this thread is pathetic while telling others to 'shut the fuck up about Torres'.

Spike you are complaining about pople complaining that ... this is literally COMPLAINCEPTION