Fernando Torres

So - Rumours are Juventus have bid £24mil for Torres (I've been hearing they'd bid since January).

IF this is true, would you accept it?

Who would we buy as a replacement?

Falcao is the only realistic option in my opinion.

My understanding is that Atletico Madrid still owe Porto the majority of the transfer fee and may even be forced into selling.

What happened to Carlo and his love for Torres?

Surely he should throw in a bid for Torres as well?

Give us 35m and he's yours! blue%20scalf.gif

You are delusional if you think Roman,RDM or the board would ever sell Fernando! Roman has wanted to buy Torres for years and now he's finally got him why would he sell after one poor season? Torres is Chelsea's No 9 so get used to it and stop creating imaginary situations!

Torres is WORLD class if not the best striker in the world on top form, and that form is slowly coming back. Anyways he provides way more to the overall team then just goals! He runs flat out and looks to steal balls back and also looks for other teamates instead of just going himself ALA Sturridge.

Anyways there's nothing more frustrating then reading negative comments every time i open this thread. I look forward to watching Fernando and Mata next season they have a great understanding.

Torres has been a disappointing acquisition. I'm sure most Chelsea fans feel the same way as I do about him and really hope that he'll come good this season. Having said that, you can't ignore the reality that he has not provided the performances Chelsea fans had expected last January.

I heard it was £24m + Giovinco. However parma own 50% of his rights so not sure how that would work.

I can help you!

Friday Juventus will buy the Parma's half. Only then Juventus could decide to sell him. Friday is the last day in Italy to decide the future of those players who belong to two teams, like Giovinco and Borini.

Btw, what do you think about Giovinco. Is he known in England?

I can help you!

Friday Juventus will buy the Parma's half. Only then Juventus could decide to sell him. Friday is the last day in Italy to decide the future of those players who belong to two teams, like Giovinco and Borini.

Yes he is known in England! Most players are known in England because of our dominance in Europe we get to play against most clubs! =D

No, not really, he's not a big name over here, I doubt most people have seen him play, other than his cameo appearances for italy.

Man-City have been the only club linked with him.

Yes he is known in England! Most players are known in England because of our dominance in Europe we get to play against most clubs! =D

ok, but i wanted to know what do you guys think about him ;)

In your opinion, what is his worth?