Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didnt seem to be able to get down our end just corner after corner after corner.They were lucky not to be 1-1 first half..the disallowed goal didnt look so much as a foul whereas the one that was allowed did.

Sunderland urgh! And then our Japan trip so gana be playing catch up with that.Level with 2 others teams and 3rd only on a goal diff.Worried about Spurs at the moment all of a sudden they've appeared behind us.And seemed to have started playing well...and are capeable of scoring with Defoe

Just dont get what happened today.Usually a team plays shite first half and amazing second but we fell apart completly

I hate the way Guardiola is seen as some kind of God.

I don't know anyone who sees him as that.

He's just a good manager who plays football the way our personnel seem designed to play and is a great motivator.

I hate the way people think Guardiola did nothing to get Barcelona to the level they're at. Personally, I think it's laziness because they don't seem to have read a single article, book or toilet wall scribble about what he actually did in his time there.

I hate the way Guardiola is seen as some kind of God. I mean had RDM been managing Barca you would see him breaking all sets of records. Look at Villanova, no prior experience to managing before he took over this season and although they are doing magnificent is there not a similar story brewing... You have Messi... he does all the work for you. Villanova is breaking records with his current Barca team but I find it hard to classify him as a world class manager purely because it is Barca.

That is why I don't have this urge to see Guardiola here because I am sure he would struggle. We have problems and it is clear. Even if we had stuck with Ancelloti I am sure we would be progressing now, he is a very good manager but Abramovich yet again is like a spoilt brat. I am not going to single out Benitez for the loss, there were other problems as well. I still don't think he should manage here but once we got our first win under him I am sure we may go on a run.

It is worrying though that we lost to West Ham 3-1. The introduction of Diame turned the match of boys against men. Never seen a Chelsea team like this before. Worse thing is we suddenly are slowly losing our slot in the top four and eventually could easily fall out of it and we don't look like we will have the Champions League to fall back on. Our next set of fixtures all look winnable tbh but knowing the Prem anything is possible.

So many people seem to have this misconception that Guardiola was 'handed' a world-class team that was ready made for him to win matches. People should really do more research. I'm not even going to list everything he did to transform Barca because I'm just tired of saying the same thing over and over by now.

So many people seem to have this misconception that Guardiola was 'handed' a world-class team that was ready made for him to win matches. People should really do more research. I'm not even going to list everything he did to transform Barca because I'm just tired of saying the same thing over and over by now.

I will take your word :)

decent first half.

second half was shocking. Torres was shocking (accept for hte assist, fair play). Moses was great, Mata was great andAzpi was great. we just fell apart in the second half. it was shocking.

I think a new shape and formation should be tested out.

Maybe Rafa was right about hte fitness of the squad. god knows whats going on, but it needs to be sorted out ASAP.

Nords SHOULD be an easy game, its a chance for us to get back on form and build some confidence. however i think the fans have it in their power to destroy it. if we go there booing the team, we could lose that game too.

I hate the way Guardiola is seen as some kind of God. I mean had RDM been managing Barca you would see him breaking all sets of records. Look at Villanova, no prior experience to managing before he took over this season and although they are doing magnificent is there not a similar story brewing... You have Messi... he does all the work for you. Villanova is breaking records with his current Barca team but I find it hard to classify him as a world class manager purely because it is Barca.

That is why I don't have this urge to see Guardiola here because I am sure he would struggle. We have problems and it is clear. Even if we had stuck with Ancelloti I am sure we would be progressing now, he is a very good manager but Abramovich yet again is like a spoilt brat. I am not going to single out Benitez for the loss, there were other problems as well. I still don't think he should manage here but once we got our first win under him I am sure we may go on a run.

It is worrying though that we lost to West Ham 3-1. The introduction of Diame turned the match of boys against men. Never seen a Chelsea team like this before. Worse thing is we suddenly are slowly losing our slot in the top four and eventually could easily fall out of it and we don't look like we will have the Champions League to fall back on. Our next set of fixtures all look winnable tbh but knowing the Prem anything is possible.

(smacks own head several times)

"stupid!"

I can't believe we lost to fucking West Ham. But more than that - that Torres missed chance?? Seriously? I swear ALL of you, no matter who you are, would do better when he got to the ball after Jussi saved Hazard's shot. How on earth could he hit it straight at him...

Fuck you!

Both the original comment and your response are so diabolically dumb that I feel absolutely no reason to expand on why they are dumb, if you don't know why they are dumb then I'm afraid you are also quite dumb. Honestly if you don't know a lot about a subject then don't talk about the subject, you clearly haven't the slightest clue about Pep's time as manager of Barcelona, what he did, what it meant and what it's created in the long term, thus don't talk about it.