West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

And how do you know the situation would not have gotten worse under RDM? right, you don't.

There's every chance we kept on playing badly under him like we have done under several managers during this time of the year.

worse? how? we would not have had 2 points from 3 games... i am game for that... the worst part is if a change of managers is done then the team plays better to prove themselves, do u see that happening. all i see is 11 people going thru motions.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worse? how? we would not have had 2 points from 3 games... i am game for that... the worst part is if a change of managers is done then the team plays better to prove themselves, do u see that happening. all i see is 11 people going thru motions.

Swansea, Liverpool, West brom = 2 points in 3 games lol.

Swansea, Liverpool, West brom = 2 points in 3 games lol.

first 8 matches, how many points did we have??? lolllllllll

the worst part is if a change of managers is done then the team plays better to prove themselves, do u see that happening. all i see is 11 people going thru motions.

do u understand what the "worst" means... that is the main point of my argument... dont just take bits and parts to suit urself...

ucl final? semifinal? win against arsenal and tottenham and top of the table just a month ago all forgotten? all your stat of 8 matches tells me is in 9 matches we would have been w3 d3 l3... still way better than the bloody uninspiring performanced under benitez..

UCL? what are you talking about? are you giving him the credits for last season's triumph under those circunstances? are you serious? so Grant was a heroe because he was so good that got one thing that even Mourinho coudnt?

What are talking about? Arsenal? Last time I checked they were behind West Ham in the table, and what to say about Spurs? We ere in he top of the table a month ago? When RDM got the axe we were in 4th position 5 points behind the leaders.

You really dont realize how pathetic is to compare RDM's record with Benitez, after 3 games and one week on charge? Are you motherfucking serious? why you dont stick with "RDM is a legend and Benitez is fat" argument.

We got Hammered... simple as.

Still I'd rather we were in experienced hands (Benitez) in the slump right now than in inexperienced hands (Robbie), we stuck by AVB in a slump and things got worse day by day... its not just Rafa's fault, I didn't see the game but we sounded pretty fucking shit in the second half. Time to start blaming players, not managers.

first 8 matches, how many points did we have??? lolllllllll

the worst part is if a change of managers is done then the team plays better to prove themselves, do u see that happening. all i see is 11 people going thru motions.

do u understand what the "worst" means... that is the main point of my argument... dont just take bits and parts to suit urself...

No one is talking about the first 8 matches though, even AVB started strongly at Chelsea.

The point is at the end of his Chelsea career, RDM was not doing any better than Benitez is now. The only difference between the two is one was well liked and the other, not so much.

UCL? what are you talking about? are you giving him the credits for last season's triumph under those circunstances? are you serious? so Grant was a heroe because he was so good that got one thing that even Mourinho coudnt?

What are talking about? Arsenal? Last time I checked they were behind West Ham in the table, and what to say about Spurs? We ere in he top of the table a month ago? When RDM got the axe we were in 4th position 5 points behind the leaders.

You really dont realize how pathetic is to compare RDM's record with Benitez, after 3 games and one week on charge? Are you motherfucking serious? why you dont stick with "RDM is a legend and Benitez is fat" argument.

one week in charge??? do u know what rdm did when he was one week in charge... he turned a 3-1 deficit to napoli into something memorable... rdm actually got a team which was in shambles. the players were disspirited, we were actually playing bad and then he got us up...

benitez got a team which were 3rd in the league with a little wobble... 8 games which had 2 against united, 2 against shakhtar , i against juve and 1 pool. those are the teams we had faced in rdm's last days...

and yes i m motherfucking seriously comparing rdm's record to benitez's after one week because one week is fucking ample time to actually make a good or fucking bad difference. and in benitez's case it is fucking bad...

was at the game today. I have never seen our fans so angry. As soon as we conceded each time we turned straight towards the substitutes bench and just hurled abuse at Benitez. We sacked a manager who was, according to some, 'tactically inept'- well who was the tactically inept idiot today who took off Moses (our best player IMO) and Hazard and kept Fernando Lazy wanker Torres up front? Seriously, I never thought I would personally abuse one of our players (and I never will if they put in effort like Kalou did for example) but today, like others, I snapped. I joined in with the 'Fuck off Torres' chant because of his constant absolute zero effort. He jumped for one fucking header! ONE! He missed 2 sitters, made crap passes and stood like a statue while Mata, Hazard and Moses made runs for each other. I have absolutely had it with him. It is one thing trying and failing like Schevchenko but it is an insult to fans who stood by him for a year. I felt hurt that only 4 players came over to us fans to thank us for our support. Disgraceful.

Our situation is not as bad as Arsenal's though. They are in 10th and lost 2-0 at home and Wenger has more boos than Benitez and has completely lost the dressing room and fans trust and for once possibly the board's trust as well. He surely will get the sack

Probably but really unfair IMO. Arsenal are a club that's built for making money for their shareholders. In the past five years, look at this difference

Net spending on transfers:

Man City-430M

Chelsea-250M

ManU-59M

Arsenal- -30.5M

They've actually made a profit in the past 5 years. How do you expect to compete long-term, being out-spent by 50M pounds every year? Wenger has done a fantastic job at Arsenal.

Yeah exactly and even Fergie said that and its true!Up till now anyway lol.The start of their rein is the easy part really

We cant keep sacking managers every time the team hits a bad run!Its getting sillyOther teams go on bad runs its not a shocker thing its how its handled and manage to stop it.And if we fail to get Pep next season if Roman wants him still god knows what plan B is

No one is talking about the first 8 matches though, even AVB started strongly at Chelsea.

The point is at the end of his Chelsea career, RDM was not doing any better than Benitez is now. The only difference between the two is one was well liked and the other, not so much.

really? rdm got anough ridicule to make him kill himself. if it was rdm today who had taken moses out, he would have been crucified for it as moses was our only threat the whole match. instead i dont see one post about it... his every move was scutinize and at every moment his credentials were doubted like they are being right now...

one week in charge??? do u know what rdm did when he was one week in charge... he turned a 3-1 deficit to napoli into something memorable... rdm actually got a team which was in shambles. the players were disspirited, we were actually playing bad and then he got us up...

benitez got a team which were 3rd in the league with a little wobble... 8 games which had 2 against united, 2 against shakhtar , i against juve and 1 pool. those are the teams we had faced in rdm's last days...

and yes i m motherfucking seriously comparing rdm's record to benitez's after one week because one week is fucking ample time to actually make a good or fucking bad difference. and in benitez's case it is fucking bad...

RDM got a team with spirit, soul and leadership with Terry, Lampard and Drogba, and good squad players like Malouda and Kalou that were together for years. That was a team. Benitez got a bunch of players, with Hazard, Oscar, Mata and Torres as the players that are supposed to make the difference, a team with no passion, with no strong characters, also a small squad.

I really dont know if its his fault that this squad is what it it, but as a coach he was far from great,

Probably but really unfair IMO. Arsenal are a club that's built for making money for their shareholders. In the past five years, look at this difference

Net spending on transfers:

Man City-430M

Chelsea-250M

ManU-59M

Arsenal- -30.5M

They've actually made a profit in the past 5 years. How do you expect to compete long-term, being out-spent by 50M pounds every year? Wenger has done a fantastic job at Arsenal.

They have money available and sell their best players. Arsenal fans historically see success but for the recent years is starting to take a turn for the worse. They are currently 10th and something is very wrong there. The majority of fans are calling for him to be sacked. I understand that they are being outspent but the wait for trophies has been ridiculous and this season looks increasingly likely that they will fall of this season.

was at the game today. I have never seen our fans so angry. As soon as we conceded each time we turned straight towards the substitutes bench and just hurled abuse at Benitez. We sacked a manager who was, according to some, 'tactically inept'- well who was the tactically inept idiot today who took off Moses (our best player IMO) and Hazard and kept Fernando Lazy wanker Torres up front? Seriously, I never thought I would personally abuse one of our players (and I never will if they put in effort like Kalou did for example) but today, like others, I snapped. I joined in with the 'Fuck off Torres' chant because of his constant absolute zero effort. He jumped for one fucking header! ONE! He missed 2 sitters, made crap passes and stood like a statue while Mata, Hazard and Moses made runs for each other. I have absolutely had it with him. It is one thing trying and failing like Schevchenko but it is an insult to fans who stood by him for a year. I felt hurt that only 4 players came over to us fans to thank us for our support. Disgraceful.

which 4 players?