Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Mikel is suddenly public enemy number 1 to some fans again after 1 bad performance

Is not the first time when Mikel receive that kind of comments, a lot of people here think that he is not good enough.

About the match, a fucking disgrace. I agree with Henrique, we bought only youth players and not experience, right now we need experimented players who know how to change this situation. We need Lampard and Terry so badly, we have no leadership on the field.

At least West Brom, Arsenal and Everton all failed to win. Only Spurs did and they are now on level points with us..

That whats crazy they were shite!Now suddenly level...Arsenal kinda far behind but if they win next week and we loose then its only what a 2 point gap or so

That whats crazy they were shite!Now suddenly level...Arsenal kinda far behind but if they win next week and we loose then its only what a 2 point gap or so

Next weekend:

Arsenal v West Brom

Sunderland v Chelsea

Everton v Tottenham

Our rivals are playing each other. Points will be dropped there but I'm not sure if we're gonna beat Sunderland.

European Champions my arse. Something is seriously not right with this club, sometimes I think we're cursed or something. We spend millions in transfers yet we fail to beat teams like Fulham and West Ham, teams that we should be beating home and away. This is just embarrassing.

Both the original comment and your response are so diabolically dumb that I feel absolutely no reason to expand on why they are dumb, if you don't know why they are dumb then I'm afraid you are also quite dumb. Honestly if you don't know a lot about a subject then don't talk about the subject, you clearly haven't the slightest clue about Pep's time as manager of Barcelona, what he did, what it meant and what it's created in the long term, thus don't talk about it.

If you just replied politely without your stupid sarcastic response maybe I would take you more seriously. I acknowledged 'Corners' post already and trusted his word about Guardiola then you come with your nonsense. If you have an opinion just state it rather than trying to make someone look stupid. Does that make sense to you? Anyway finishing my point I don't think Pep would find it as easy here as he would with Barca

If you just replied politely without your stupid sarcastic response maybe I would take you more seriously. I acknowledged 'Corners' post already and trusted his word about Guardiola then you come with your nonsense. If you have an opinion just state it rather than trying to make someone look stupid. Does that make sense to you? Anyway finishing my point I don't think Pep would find it as easy here as he would with Barca

I have no problems responding politely to posters however when the comment was as unbelievably bad as yours then it only merits derision, sarcasm and a Ryback impression.

Nobody is saying it would be a walk in the park at Chelsea for Guardiola, however so many of the rest of your points are just plainly wrong and ignorant.

What is it with technical players and Chelsea? The only times when I was sure we could string meaningful passes together and beat men in 1-1 situations were under Mourinho's first 2 years and the freak period under Carlo. Every other time our flair players seem to be completely different from what they were in their previous clubs or for their national teams. For example Oscar... when I watched him for Brazil I could count bad passes and turnovers on one hand, now even our most creative players are as productive (read: wasteful) as Ramires. Kalou came with high hopes, but he completely stagnated. Sheva, Torres, Kezman flopped - all rather technical pacey players.

Maybe strong bulldozers like Drogba, Essien and Ballack are simply our thing? It's too early to say though, but at the moment everything we do offensively is chaotic. For fuck's sake we got our asses handed to us by Swansea, WBA, Fulham and fucking Wet Spam. This is worryingly close to what Liverpool is doing and now we have their ex gaffer and blonde fuck spearheading our club.

I think some critics need to be directed towards our coaching team. We have been struggling under the same problems for years yet there is little to no progress to be seen. I don't think it's enough to simply change managers, something needs to be changed on a wider scale. Are our coaches good enough?

I have no problems responding politely to posters however when the comment was as unbelievably bad as yours then it only merits derision, sarcasm and a Ryback impression.

Nobody is saying it would be a walk in the park at Chelsea for Guardiola, however so many of the rest of your points are just plainly wrong and ignorant.

Unbelievably bad as mine? I made a point that I thought he had it easy for him at Barca. Some of it which I still believe to be true. Many other people have that opinion, it is not a stupid post, it maybe just lacks full knowledge. You are acting as the ignorant one, not me, but yes maybe I should of acknowledge more of his work there, can he do the same at us I don't know, I have my doubts . "feed me more" wink.gif

European Champions my arse. Something is seriously not right with this club, sometimes I think we're cursed or something. We spend millions in transfers yet we fail to beat teams like Fulham and West Ham, teams that we should be beating home and away. This is just embarrassing.