West Ham 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

We have some very stupid players who just make numerous mistakes every single game. How many counter attacks did they mess up in the first half? Shambles.

What the fuck was Cahill doing for the first goal? He could have blocked off the only angle for the cross but decided to just wander off. Just stupid play and cost us.

We have stupid players. They show zero intelligence during matches. To go from Drogba, Ballack, Carvalho, Lampard, Terry etc to the shit we have now is sickening.

Fuck I want my old Chelsea back. This is a joke.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we endure the fallout of another so called Managerial decision. Rafa now had to clean up Romans mess. Cant blame him. Roman is the one who needs to go! His grand dreams of creating CFC into Barcelona is fucking ridiculous. Maybe he should buy Barcelona and leave the supportes to own the club. Times up Roman. Thanks but you are making awful choices.

Arsenal v West Brom

Sunderland v Chelsea

Everton v Tottenham

Our rivals are playing each other. Points will be dropped there but I'm not sure if we're gonna beat Sunderland.

we cannot beat west ham, swansea west brom or fulham. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Think you may be right

We have some very stupid players who just make numerous mistakes every single game. How many counter attacks did they mess up in the first half? Shambles.

What the fuck was Cahill doing for the first goal? He could have blocked off the only angle for the cross but decided to just wander off. Just stupid play and cost us.

We have stupid players. They show zero intelligence during matches. To go from Drogba, Ballack, Carvalho, Lampard, Terry etc to the shit we have now is sickening.

Fuck I want my old Chelsea back. This is a joke.

Spot on, great post styles.

Upfront we have much more skill, except for our striker obviously. But we don't have any intelligent players at all in our team, I'm sick of bringing up how vulnerable we look but once again it never fails to look so.

Shocking, How can you go from being so in control in one half, To being whipped in the other? Should of been 5-0 to us by half-time...But no, We only took one chance. Allowing West Ham to still be in the game come the second half. They just showed the fighting spirit and thought as a team hard and got the points. What happened to us doing that? Its like a whole new team we have since we won the Champions League...

Tell you one thing, The returns of John Terry and Frank Lampard should be welcomed by everyone. Boy have we missed them. Even Sturridge, He's not exactly everyone's favorite. But he'll do a better job than Torres up-front. He'll actually put effort it and attempt to score.

Typical gloryhunter, i would want the Chelsea back with Zola,Desailly etc not this fucking circus, fuck Roman and his fucking money.

I highly doubt you were saying that after we won the champions league.

We werent bad first half..2nd half however we were shite.We were lucky to get up to the other end.West Ham were all over us!We should've scored and put away chances..we didnt..and lost 3-1..since 2002 or something daft..and didnt see the whole game as my signal was going mental so half the game was just random pixels or frozen moments.Which was a bit eeek as have ball go towards goal and then freeze and just kinda hope for the best

was at the game today. I have never seen our fans so angry. As soon as we conceded each time we turned straight towards the substitutes bench and just hurled abuse at Benitez. We sacked a manager who was, according to some, 'tactically inept'- well who was the tactically inept idiot today who took off Moses (our best player IMO) and Hazard and kept Fernando Lazy wanker Torres up front? Seriously, I never thought I would personally abuse one of our players (and I never will if they put in effort like Kalou did for example) but today, like others, I snapped. I joined in with the 'Fuck off Torres' chant because of his constant absolute zero effort. He jumped for one fucking header! ONE! He missed 2 sitters, made crap passes and stood like a statue while Mata, Hazard and Moses made runs for each other. I have absolutely had it with him. It is one thing trying and failing like Schevchenko but it is an insult to fans who stood by him for a year. I felt hurt that only 4 players came over to us fans to thank us for our support. Disgraceful.

Finally some sense. Torres, the plague...