The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep's agent; "Pep will make the decision himself, he has the personality to do that. He is with his family right now, resting, reading, enjoying his hobbies, watching football and in January he will start to think about what team he could be at next season."

He's a clever man, he took a year out and has stuck to his decision.

Hope we get DiMatteo. Although he just won the Champions league, so I doubt his club would let him leave......oh wait....

its just sad... I hope the fans raise a banner saying "we are sorry RDM, you deserved a lot better" during the city game. also a question for everyone here - I JUST HEARD FROM SOME ONE THAT EVA HAS LEFT US!!! IS THAT TRUE???

He was. But he is our manager now. You can't support the club without supporting him.

Of course you can. I want Chelsea to win everything, but I want him out as soon as possible (no matter what).