CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely chuffed.

Look you guys can dress this up how you like and moan about the changes in manager but let me tell you the days I started going to Chelsea, bare in mind I'm 24 years old, we weren't good at all.. what I mean is that we always yoyo'd around, the occasional cup run and such.

Roman sacks managers, we have a full trophy cabinet since he took over and as far as I'm concerned he can hire and fire whoever/how many ever he likes as long we stay an Elite European Club that WINS trophies instead of makes top 4 EVERY season and thats our only goal e.g. Arsenal.

This may come as a bit harsh to some of you but open your eyes and take off your blue tinted glasses, take a realistic view on this season and you can clearly see that the players are devoid of instructions and relying on individual brilliance.

As far as I'm concerned he is now the manager of Chelsea Football Club, and he deserves our support from the off until results or footballing reasons go sour.

ffs, i'm totally depressed now. i feel like giving Robbie a big hug!!! can't bring myself to watch the match on the weekend, with fatty standing in the box and not Robbie :cry:

the ONLY 2 good things that have come out of this is that it's only until the end of the season and perhaps he'll get the best out of Torres....bloody hope so!!!

'Fuck you Roman' 'FUCK YOU CFC'

Really guys? Grow up. This owner has turned us into a nearly club and a nearly bankrupt club at that to an elite european club so lets cut the foul language and have some faith? His decisions have been working so far in terms of trophies, or would you rather have a manager like Wenger? Ha.

I really don't care what he has said in the past, all I want is the team to do well and continue the title bid. That's all that matters to me. If we can do it I don't see a reason to slag him off. I'd be happy if our fans could manage to hold off their frustration and don't add to the tension and media obssession with our team.