The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

“Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.

After all that fat spanish waiter have said, I just want to tell him to fuck off.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS this is ridiculous!

He WAS Liverpool manager, what do you expect him to say?

Grow the fuck up - that's to EVERYBODY who keeps reposting this bullshit!

#angry!

I'm not mad at him for saying that. But what about not saying anything at all?

I have been a chelsea fan since i can remember and will remain to be a chelsea fan forever, one questionable manager choice won't change that. There is nothing any of us can do about it except stopping supporting the club we love which is pretty stupid imo as then what is the whole point. He has taken the job. No good can come of us trying to get him out quick has possible. He has been given a very short term deal (interim manager), so clearly roman isn't thinking he is the man long term.

Many of us including me are not best pleased with the choice and circumstances HOWEVER, it has happenned, and i hope he is one of the best managers we have had and we win every game.

:cfc: :cfc:

Really Roman? Reallllyyyy? Benitez? I swear when i read the title of this topic i thought it was some kind of trolling.I never ever thought that Rafa would be our manager,i am really disappointed.Say what you want but i find it really hard to support him.

FFS what's the point in sacking RDM and hiring another temporary manager,we could have kept him till the summer and then look for a long term solution.

Am I the only one that really isn't that bothered?

We all know he's a cunt but he is a TEMPORARY manager.

He is the best we could've hoped for in the situation.

I'll show him support if he deserves it, but he'll have to earn it but I'm not going to get in a hissy over it like most of you and suggest Roman leaves. It's quite frankly embarrassing. You're acting like spoilt little children. I hate this attitude that our fans have like we deserve something and are entitled to it.

God Bless Roman Abramovich

Agree. Too much opera going on. The team is gonna need us fans badly coming games.

This is not the time for negativity ....

Ps: he is quite the meat sausage ain't he :-)