The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa will never ever get my support...Call me plastic or whatever, i cant believe the things the club has dont to get the best out of that waste torres...This is truly a sad day, i love Roman and know he wants the best for us, but signing the most hated manager by chelsea fans just shows this club is turning more in Torres fc than anything else...It really hurts, i knew RDM wasnt gonna be here for long, but to sack a legend and bring in a villain makes no sense...Never thought there would come a day when i would see this fat waiter on the cfc homepage...What nightmare today has turned into....I will forever HATE torres for this, i'm sure the Didier loan in january can also be forgotten now, we should also recall benayoun and also buy gerrad, Alonso and mascherano in jan to complete the takeover of cfc by nando...

One more thing which'll make me seem even more Anti-Chelsea (which I'm not).

You can't actually really disagree with most of the quotes he made about us while he was Liverpool manager, or even after his Liverpool days.

We're not very passionate supports on the whole, we're not a model club, and we've not got a wealthy history filled with trophies, as he's said.

I'm not saying any of those things are necessarily bad things, but it's ignorant to slate him for stating the truth while he managed one of our rivals.

At first, I was pissed off, now I'm indifferent about it. It's the way it is guys, deal with it. Benitez is here until the end of the season.

I suppose if Roman absolutely had to sack RDM, then Benitez is probably the only available coach who has a decent CV.

He has to win the supporters round and the only way to do that is with results. So I suppose there is an extra incentive for him. He's very highly thought of in Spain and is an intelligent guy. Good man management but his transfer policy leaves a little to be desired, although I doubt he'll have any say whatsoever in January anyway.

I'll give him a chance...

Good luck to him, another interim appointment, if he does well will they give him a new contract or just go for pep?

Knowing Roman's agenda he will certainly make a move for Pep.

I'd love to see Mourinho return though as unlikely as that sounds.

Outstanding pedigree? Robbie won the same in six months than the fat waiter won in six years at the Bin Dippers. Absolutely shocking decision, If he's such a great manager why has he been sat on his arse for two years?

The next few games will be key for Torres, he will now feel 100% backing from the manager and if he can nick a goal or 2 he might start producing (he will never become the player he was though). just to add 1 thing, i lost all hope for Fernando already in the summer but this might come good?

The next few games will be key for Torres, he will now feel 100% backing from the manager and if he can nick a goal or 2 he might start producing (he will never become the player he was though). just to add 1 thing, i lost all hope for Fernando already in the summer but this might come good?

I really wish this constant talk of Torres would finally end. He doesn't deserve the attention.