The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

So we've turned this club upside down for Torres, we've even now signed a manager that's hated by most Chelsea fans.

You have no my support Benitez. I hope fans will boycote games, to show Abramovich that he must take us in count too, not only his idiotic and absurd goals.

Yeah, because there really isn't any other possibility, every bad thing happening to this club, must be directly because of Torres.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinion of an Arsenal fan on another football forum I go. He summed it up pretty well, and sadly I agree

fc09pv.png

FUCK, EXCELLENT POST.

Although I rate RDM and think he had more credit than the shit media gives him, it sums up extremely well Abramovich`s feeling. It was not the Moscow victory he always wanted...

I dont want/like/accept Rafa Benitez, but as he said, it is worth a gamble.

guys plz just stop talking in good ways about rafa fuck'n benitez.... its' like hailing ferguson or Wenger for gett'n Chelsea Manager, or Dani Alves for comeing here afte the cuntface he has emerged to be since his barca move...

can't belive this,,, sometimes things are just NOT TO BE MENT

NEVER IN MY LIFE, have i been so pissed.

Why don't you go hire Luis Suarez our next manager.

It's like hiring Alex Ferguson, but that wouldn't be too bad as he is a top manager. Benitez is a shit manager and a prick, he took the piss out of our fans with the flags and called out Drogba. The man shouldn't be anywhere near the club, it's a fucking disgrace.

I really hope the fans protest the shit out of this so he leaves.

Fuck me theirs a lot of drama queens on this board.

If you don't like it and you won't support the team, well then piss off.

I can't believe you lot think we have it bad !

Jesus you should of stood in the old shed end when there was only a few thousand and we had just come up from division 2.

I do not want to go back there, so please think before you start slagging off Roman.

Lol people saying he hasn't got a clue, he's a fucking billionaire, he not stupid lol, i reckon he has a better clue than most.....