The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was. But he is our manager now. You can't support the club without supporting him.

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!......When i started supporting cfc he wasnt the manager, managers come and go but cfc is forever.... I will support our players bar torres who has brought nothing but disgrace and heart ache to this club, no one can force me to support someone who has shown us hatred and was brought in to bring out the best from the biggest flop in world football....I didnt support Avram and benitez is worse off in my book

I will watch games, cheer on players who care for chelsea and hope they do well, but will sing fuck off benitez to my tv until he leaves..

Dear mother of god.

I...I....will stay silent until I see more from him.

FFS CHELSEA....

Mental...I'm shocked...I wanna...punch someone in the face, multiple times with extreme force.

FUCK!

But come on lads, give him some support, he is our manager after all even though I hate the fat bugger...by not giving support without him actually doing anything bad for our club, we bring an awful plastic picture about us to other clubs...

Dammit...

:D

I find it impossible to respect a man who has NO respect for us the fans. I love the club and always will but i cannot feel anything but distain

Those quotes were made when he was still with liverpool. Get over it.

As WeHateScouse said, anybody who didn't see this coming was/is deluded...

Most people understood this day would come, some hoped it wouldn't be as quick, but after the delay in appointing him after CL win, can you REALLY say you are surprised?

Support the team, forget about the 'skin tube' in the dugout...

Lets smash City as Real are doing (should be 3 up) and everything will look better!!!!

Villa-Boas, now Spurs manager, said: "At Chelsea, I think another sacking is just like any other day at the office. That's my interpretation.

"Roberto has achieved so much in such a little amount of time. His CV is maybe one of the best in the world now - he has won the Champions League and the FA Cup too.

"It was difficult for Robbie and I wish him well for the rest of his career.

"Regarding the club, it's their decision, it's what they think will take them forward but other than that I can't comment."

Not even AVB seems to be the wrong man does he lol.

Brace yourselves guys! ZONAL MARKING is coming....

To be honest I would welcome ANY kind of marking...

Mourinho's defensive legacy has finally died a death... Any marking will now be an improvement.

The shipping goals problem is why he left WBA. He clearly hadn't addressed that.

Am I the only one that really isn't that bothered?

We all know he's a cunt but he is a TEMPORARY manager.

He is the best we could've hoped for in the situation.

I'll show him support if he deserves it, but he'll have to earn it but I'm not going to get in a hissy over it like most of you and suggest Roman leaves. It's quite frankly embarrassing. You're acting like spoilt little children. I hate this attitude that our fans have like we deserve something and are entitled to it.

God Bless Roman Abramovich