The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hold the fa cup in a very high esteem but it simply cannot be considered the priority this season nevermind that excuse for a european competition we are in. CL is a must and the way the buffoon messes the side around to favour the cups is gonna cost us. So fed up with it at the moment. The players need to pull their fingers out the fuck too tho. Sad!

Well right now I'd like to thank dear old Rafa!

For reminding me, with his team selection today that he truly is an incompetent, ego maniac. I kid you not people Southampton footballed us off the park today.

Just when we needed a win, TFSW gave us a master show. Renown for the same thing at his last two clubs. If we had any momentum before today, then today's performance will have sapped that away.

Well right now I'd like to thank dear old Rafa!

For reminding me, with his team selection today that he truly is an incompetent, ego maniac. I kid you not people Southampton footballed us off the park today.

Just when we needed a win, TFSW gave us a master show. Renown for the same thing at his last two clubs. If we had any momentum before today, then today's performance will have sapped that away.

Honestly how selfish can this guy be? I don't believe there's any other explanation...

He clearly prioritized the Man utd match over this one.....

When you rotate the squad you don't split them into: Weak team for match A and Strong team for the Match B...

He dropped every single crucial first team player for this match: Ba, Mata, Hazard, Ramires, Cole and Luiz....and even his subs! He has Benayoun, warming up to be the game changer!

Was Mata unable to play even 15 mins of this match? He wasn't involved in any of the international matches....Rafa wanted to save him for the Man Utd game so that he could play at 100 percent....

It looks like Man Utd will only be doing us a favor by knocking us out the cup,...if only to put an end to Rafa's crazy rotation policy

Just a warning, this is going to get heated with colorful language:

Dear Rafa,

Now hear this you cretinous fuck. Do your goddamn job! You have been told in no uncertain fucking terms that a top 4 finish is the priority for this season! Not the FA cup or that fucking crap competition referred to as the Europa. Oh, but I forgot you are infinitely more interested in your own career and C.V. because we dared to call you "interim." Yet, you give rant on how you are a professional and will do your job. That remains to be seen. You are a complete an utter fuckface that is not fit to manage a KFC let alone a football club. You should have been sacked months ago, but for some absurd reason you weren't. You are an absolute detriment to this club. Piss off.

Regards,

Everyone who gives damn about Chelsea Fc

While players must share the blame, there's a lot to say regarding the skinny one.

To start off, the chemistry. We were a mess today. There was no cohesion, no unity. As Terminator X said in another thread, the team chemistry is down to the coach. The level of some players who have played today is questionable, but then how comes that managers as Pochettino, Laudrup and Steve Clark manage to get average players working well together ? Southampton has average players, but they play as a team, and they were collectively pretty good both in defensive and offensive phases, today. Players are to be blamed for lack of individual performance — the coach is to blame for the lack of team cohesion. Today it was the case (as it has been too many time this season).

Secondly, I blame him for the starting line-up. Clearly, he has proved with his starting line-up that he prioritizes the FA Cup game. Or he underestimated them. Or maybe both. There's only a few games remaining untill the end of the season. Our CL spot is yet to be secured. Every points are importants. And finally, getting into the top four is our top priority. We have a pretty tough schedule lying ahead : Liverpool and Manchester United away, Everton, Liverpool and Swansea at home. That means that at start of this run of eight games, securing points against the lesser sides was vital ; i.e. against Southampton, Aston Villa and Sunderland. Moreover, recently Soton has shown impressive performances against Liverpool and ManCity... The three points weren't granted at all. The team we played today had too many flaws : the ladyboy and Marin in the front-line, a double-pivot who was never going to work, average players in defense within Bertrand and Ivanovic... It should have been stronger, even if that meant that we would be tired on Monday. If anything, we could have run our players to the ground against Southampton and United, and then throw the reserve in the meaningless Europa League.

That's why I believe that he must take his share of the blames for today defeat.

While players must share the blame, there's a lot to say regarding the skinny one.

To start off, the chemistry. We were a mess today. There was no cohesion, no unity. As Terminator X said in another thread, the team chemistry is down to the coach. The level of some players who have played today is questionable, but then how comes that managers as Pochettino, Laudrup and Steve Clark manage to get average players working well together ? Southampton has average players, but they play as a team, and they were collectively pretty good both in defensive and offensive phases, today. Players are to be blamed for lack of individual performance — the coach is to blame for the lack of team cohesion. Today it was the case (as it has been too many time this season).

Secondly, I blame him for the starting line-up. Clearly, he has proved with his starting line-up that he prioritizes the FA Cup game. Or he underestimated them. Or maybe both. There's only a few games remaining untill the end of the season. Our CL spot is yet to be secured. Every points are importants. And finally, getting into the top four is our top priority. We have a pretty tough schedule lying ahead : Liverpool and Manchester United away, Everton, Liverpool and Swansea at home. That means that at start of this run of eight games, securing points against the lesser sides was vital ; i.e. against Southampton, Aston Villa and Sunderland. Moreover, recently Soton has shown impressive performances against Liverpool and ManCity... The three points weren't granted at all. The team we played today had too many flaws : the ladyboy and Marin in the front-line, a double-pivot who was never going to work, average players in defense within Bertrand and Ivanovic... It should have been stronger, even if that meant that we would be tired on Monday. If anything, we could have run our players to the ground against Southampton and United, and then throw the reserve in the meaningless Europa League.

That's why I believe that he must take his share of the blames for today defeat.

Well it is quite obvious really... Benitez is a selfish little prick. The board are to blame really. I can't blame Benitez. You hear from the board while Benitez is interim manager that you are not going to be in charge next season. So let's face it why is Benitez going to prioritise top 4 finish when he can win the FA Cup.

That is what the FSW is thinking. He has no rapport with the Chelsea fans and he knows he will never be here again so Benitez thinks what looks better on my C.V? Top 4 or FA Cup trophy?

Was a ridiculous decision to hire him.

I like how in the after-match interview he refused to take responsibility, the board have got to put back some sense into him that top 4 is THE priority....but then again the FSW will ignore that and continue to make his cv 'impressive' :no:

I like how in the after-match interview he refused to take responsibility, the board have got to put back some sense into him that top 4 is THE priority....but then again the FSW will ignore that and continue to make his cv 'impressive' :no:

It's because FSW is like this poster on MaxXed Footie Forums:

'it's the fans fault for all those games where their negativity had an affect on the players as Cech and Mikel said it did.'

I believe that most dirty red scousers believe this shit. What ever happened to the notion that a Coach is suppose to motivate players? Or have superior tactics to his counterpart?

Look at the teams that lined up at the start .compare the cost of the two teams, compare the number of international caps.

Yet we were never in the game. We were a complete rabble and yet no subs until 65minutes and no change of tactics.

Fast forward to June please .