The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way we can be in a worse position if he is sacked. It doesn't matter who they bring in for the reamianing 20 games, it would be a boost to the whole team now. Its' not ideal as it should of happenned earlier, but it would definitely be a good thing.

I genuinely can't think of anybody that could come and manage the club for the rest of the season, apart from Grant. Can't see how he'd be any different.

He is just another proof that unpopular manager appointments never work. Unlike some fans here I don't hate the guy and I must say that I treated him quite fairly. The reason I want him out is not because of something he said 4-5 years ago or some silly agenda on my part, it's because for the 3 months in charge he didn't achieve the results suited for a big club like Chelsea, he managed badly many matches which resulted dropped points and now we have to fight for something that we should have comfortably acquired - the top 4 spot.

I genuinely can't think of anybody that could come and manage the club for the rest of the season, apart from Grant. Can't see how he'd be any different.

Your thinking big-ish names. I am thinking a proper interim. Someone who will get rid of all the anti manager stuff. Unite the team. Just needs to be more of a man manager and motivator than a tactical genius, who is there to do "a robbie" (No one will ever get close to what he did) and get us to the top 4, and crucially unite the team, get the fans, manager, players and board to become one again. Because right now theres factions splits etc which is not good for the club, and never has been good for the club.

I'm going with tommorrow.

This diatribe from him is because he's got wind that he's off and soon. I'm with you and would say he's offand by lunchtime tomorrow.

He's a dirty, devisive, self obsessed freak. Suits the scousers just perfectly - always the victim, never to blame.

Your thinking big-ish names. I am thinking a proper interim. Someone who will get rid of all the anti manager stuff. Unite the team. Just needs to be more of a man manager and motivator than a tactical genius, who is there to do "a robbie" (No one will ever get close to what he did) and get us to the top 4, and crucially unite the team, get the fans, manager, players and board to become one again. Because right now theres factions splits etc which is not good for the club, and never has been good for the club.

i AM TRYING to think who could be worse ,,,,possibly Bushman