The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really hate rafa but nw is the time to support Chelsea and get behind the boys 4 the last 10 games. This means supportin Rafa too i knw its nt the best of prospects but we really need to go on a winning run and this can happen only if we support the boys includin Rafa

Just curious, could Martin Broughton do the business for us? He did run big companies, but has some insight in football.

As far as I am aware a very successful businessman and also a Chelsea STH for lots of years. Downside is his football experience isn't huge and he's been at that 'orrible red mob and to be frank I dread the thought of anyone with a link to them in a position of authority at the club. We've had more than enough of that lot, no more ex-reds please, not for a very long time anyway.

If Gourlay went, maybe even Wilkins could fill the same role that you suggest Hoddle could..........although I'd doubt it could happen. Pat Nevin seems to have the intellect and diplomacy required.

Dein would be the perfect choice I'd agree, Gill seemingly has other aspirations but his type is what we need.

When you ;look at our board ,,, Gourlay shirt salesman ... Buck ..lawyer .. Emanalo .. Girls team coach ... Marina ...Spy ... Eugene friend and business pal.

is it any wonder .................

Great more in-fighting just what we need :)

Yes please lots more fighting, with any luck one of the players will give his smug, grotesque looking, goatee covered two chins a good whack. I don't normally condone violence, but in his case I can more than make an exception.

If he is to go sooner than the close season, I'm almost certain it'll take a biblical level event like a mass fallout with 'The Incompetent Twat' (think of the three letter acronym!) for him to get gone sooner rather than later.

@MHL 47,

That would even make our chances of getting a good manager worse.

Yep, maybe so, but I'd buy a ticket to watch it! :D

In that one second I'd have got more enjoyment than in the majority of games I've endured with that fat fraud in the job.

Whether it's accurate or not, Neil Ashton (Daily Mail or Express) has a story this morning of a bust up on the training ground yesterday. The story goes that TFSW tried to dig the players out for not performing. One player retorted "This is the mainly the same players that won the Champions League last year, so maybe your the problem, and not us".

Him still employed is making us a laughing stock. :clown:

Whether it's accurate or not, Neil Ashton (Daily Mail or Express) has a story this morning of a bust up on the training ground yesterday. The story goes that TFSW tried to dig the players out for not performing. One player retorted "This is the mainly the same players that won the Champions League last year, so maybe your the problem, and not us".

Him still employed is making us a laughing stock. :clown:

Similar stuff in the Cracked Mirror

It's just bull shit throughout. Sacking Rdm. Appointing him. Keeping torres. Not signing a midfielder. Rafa's questionable tactics. Rafa's questionable subs. Rafa's questionable attitude. Players attitude. Boards failure to get rid of rafa after being the worse manager in the roman reign.

How is he still there. If roman makes him the permanent manger then the world has gone absolutely crazy. Saying that it's already crazy. How the fuck is this happening.

I am at the point where top 4 is all that matters. And hopefully we can achieve that then announce that rafa had fucked off somewhere and torres has gone with him. Then everything will look bright again. We have some amazing talent and some amazing youth talent on top of that. We just need people to make smart decisions and concentrate on what's best for the club first and foremost.

It's just bull shit throughout. Sacking Rdm. Appointing him. Keeping torres. Not signing a midfielder. Rafa's questionable tactics. Rafa's questionable subs. Rafa's questionable attitude. Players attitude. Boards failure to get rid of rafa after being the worse manager in the roman reign.

How is he still there. If roman makes him the permanent manger then the world has gone absolutel crazy. Saying that it's already crazy. How the fuck is this happening.

Obviously the board believes that both rafadyce & torrid can transform the club. Also I am thinking the board believes in fairy tales & Mary fuckin' Poppin

Mary-Poppins-mv03.jpg

:rolleyes:

I was a tad bored so I did some stats. I made two distinct tables of the league. The first one as it was when Roberto Di Matteo get sacked. The second one shows the raking had the league started when mr Paella got the job.

Under Roberto :

1er - 30 pts - 13 p - Manchester United

2ème - 28 pts - 12 p - Manchester City

3ème - 26 pts - 13 p - West Bromwich

4ème - 24 pts - 12 p - Chelsea

6ème - 20 pts - 13 p - Arsenal

8ème - 17 pts - 12 p - Tottenham
10ème - 16 pts - 12 p - Sweansea

11ème - 16 pts - 13 p - Stoker City
12ème - 15 pts - 12 p - Liverpool

Under that skinny dude :

1er - 38 pts - 14 p - Manchester United
2ème - 34 pts - 15 p - Tottenham
3ème - 28 pts - 15 p - Machester City
4ème - 27 pts - 14 p - Arsenal
5ème - 25 pts - 15 p - Chelsea
6ème - 24 pts - 15 p - Liverpool
7ème - 22 pts - 15 p - Sweansea
8ème - 20 pts - 14 p - Stoke City

?ème - 14 pts - 14 p - West Bromwich

Make what you want out of this. I think that it's eloquent enough.

And we were also playing some good attacking football even though we were getting caught on the break a lot. At least in an attacking sense we were better.

Though Tbh its just the fact it was Rdm and not this twat. Rdm could have lost 10 in a row and he would have got less abuse from the Chelsea fans than rafa has in 1 game. Rdm was one of the lads. The players believed in him, trusted him and listened to him. Is the same true for rafa??? Unlikely.