The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look on the bright side people. We're facing West Bromwich in our next league fixture, if you know what I mean. :eyebrows:

Hattrick from Lukaku, Rafa sacked and Abramovic realizes he needs his young scoring fridge back + Clitorres dumped asap? :-)

A win ratio below 50 percent is just pathetic, 15 games in charge aswell, what fucking shambles the man really is.

He was never a good manager, fucked Liverpool up, fucked Inter up, and he's going to fuck us up.

most is correct but wrong tense ,,,,,he HAS fucked us up

Hattrick from Lukaku, Rafa sacked and Abramovic realizes he needs his young scoring fridge back + Clitorres dumped asap? :-)

As KingB pointed out, Lukaku can't play but what I was implying is that losses against WBA ended up being last league games of both AVB and RDM. If we lose, one can only hope Benitez suffers the same fate.

Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez: "I'm disappointed with some fans. They have to support the team instead of wasting time making banners.

"They have to support the team. They gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake. I am the manager and I will manage this club. The fans are not helping us.

"I am a professional and I will do my job. At the end of the season I will leave

Henry Winter@henrywinter

Benitez on #cfc fans: "They are wasting time with their banners and songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at end of the season'

Benitez fuming in press conference here: "These Chelsea fans have an agenda. These Chelsea fans are damaging the image of the club'

Benitez: "I'm experienced. I've won the Champions League, the Spanish league twice, the FA Cup. They (fans) are a group with an agenda''

Benitez says #cfc fans 'must get behind the team or they will be in the Europa League next season'

James Riach@James_Riach

'It was a mistake to make me interim manager,' says Benitez. Has a pop at fans and Abramovich.

HE HAS FINALLY LOST IT!!!