CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched it like 6 times now...

Why doesn't he stop telling us how to support our team and do his fucking job! Because he clearly struggles to do that...

And also, its down to us now if we only get in the europa league apparantly.

The blame for the bad results is not only on Rafa. In my opinion he is

50% responsible, players 25% and Roman 25% because he sacked RDM and hiring Rafa... And I am not fan of Rafa, but that is the truth.

So a guy who has 50% of the blame (which I think is a bit higher, but you did a fair comparisson) has the right to give a press conference like he did?

we are the worst fans. someone above me listed the reason we are bad. rafa the players and Roman featured in his list. we play a huge part to. rafa shouldn't have just lost his cool. but we made how lose his cool. those saying "all i care about is cfc, fuck rafa!" fuck you! rafa is apart of cfc! Roman made a bad choice in the first place, but we should have got over it faster and shown some support.

we are the worst fans. someone above me listed the reason we are bad. rafa the players and Roman featured in his list. we play a huge part to. rafa shouldn't have just lost his cool. but we made how lose his cool. those saying "all i care about is cfc, fuck rafa!" fuck you! rafa is apart of cfc! Roman made a bad choice in the first place, but we should have got over it faster and shown some support.

FUCK YOU!