The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he's finally being honest and addressing this whole thing. No more fucking about, no more avoiding the question about what he said and actually seeming.....

human?

I've got a bit more respect for him doing this, but it's way too late. The good thing is he's definitely gone by the end of the season at the latest.

I WANT PROOF OF HIM SAYING THIS STUFF! VIDEOS!

Especially the one about the europe league. Yeah Rafa. Because it's the fans fault if we don't make 4th. I'm pretty sure the fans don't want Torres to start over Ba, Bertrand on the left, or Oscar out wide. You fucking fat incompetent tit.

Fucking clueless idiot. Not only does he insult the supporters, people who unlike him love this 'cloob' more than anything, whilst at Liverpool. He does it again here at the club which gave him a post after being two years jobless. Get the fuck out !

yet he still has backers here ,,,,,

Well he finally broke..

But I must say as much as I hate him, he makes a good point. He'll be gone by the end of the seaon no matter what.But if we want team to finish in the top four the players really need our support.

At least he's finally being honest and addressing this whole thing. No more fucking about, no more avoiding the question about what he said and actually seeming.....

human?

I've got a bit more respect for him doing this, but it's way too late. The good thing is he's definitely gone by the end of the season at the latest.

He should've said what he meant from the start.May have pissed people off but say it how it is.If we play crap dont dance around the fact we did...your gone in summr so gana get the sack from us completly...

The players do need our support..but they need to sodding start playing like they give a crap as well as be easier to give support.Espically from people who have paid a whole lot of dosh to watch a load of 'mehhhh' moments

Well he finally broke..

But I must say as much as I hate him, he makes a good point. He'll be gone by the end of the seaon no matter what.But if we want team to finish in the top four the players really need our support.

you will see support when he is sacked ,,,

Said this before, would Benitez really REALLY have any strong motivation to make sure we finish in Top 4 knowing that he'll leave at the end of the season?

If he wants to get another job soon after and not be a 2 year wait then thinking yeh..I hope anyway

Now I am afraid he will try to damage us in some way or anything, he has no motivation and is pretty upset by the fans and the board.

PLEASE Chelsea players, fight for the shirt and the Champions League football!