The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz in midfield was a good idea of him but on matches against Corinthians and Manchester City, he doesn't play him.

Asking Mata top play higher and nearer Torres since he has arrived is not a good idea.

Against Newcastle and Manchester City, they could have been opportunities against Clichy and Debuchy and he decides to play Bertrand and Ramires on the wing against them.

Clichy would have more difficulties if we played Azpi, Moses and Ramires in midfield three, players that could punish when they're out of position but it must be too obvious for Benitez.

And I don't like the fact that against the weaker teams, we are much worse on the possession with him, wasting much more energy on these games.

The club needed to move in the right direction....

Well, if the right direction is downwards, in terms of performances and league position then they've got what they wished for.

Take out the unusual 8-0 mauling of Aston Villa and even the goals scored per game stat is rubbish too.

I don't know whose departure I'm gonna celebrate more, Torres' or the fat wanker's. Would get a heart attack most likely if both of them left our club at the same time.

For now, Benitez because he's the one managing the team and is hardly doing much right!!

I don't know whose departure I'm gonna celebrate more, Torres' or the fat wanker's. Would get a heart attack most likely if both of them left our club at the same time.

Definately the fat piece of shit, I can't stand the thought that this fat fuck who loathed us when he was at L'puke is dragging the club down and the fucking board and that moron Abramovich (yes I called him moron) are cutting him some slacks while RDM didn't even get the chance to redeem himself after the loss in Italy. I can't stand the thought that one has to support teams playing against fucking Spuds and Arseanal because they are near us when we could be fighting for 1st or 2nd place, but no, that fat fuck ruined it, he lost us the CWC and COC because he hasn't a clue on tactics and how to get the best out of our squad, fuck him.

Definately the fat piece of shit, I can't stand the thought that this fat fuck who loathed us when he was at L'puke is dragging the club down and the fucking board and that moron Abramovich (yes I called him moron) are cutting him some slacks while RDM didn't even get the chance to redeem himself after the loss in Italy. I can't stand the thought that one has to support teams playing against fucking Spuds and Arseanal because they are near us when we could be fighting for 1st or 2nd place, but no, that fat fuck ruined it, he lost us the CWC and COC because he hasn't a clue on tactics and how to get the best out of our squad, fuck him.

I like everything except the Abramovich hate. He did bring us to the next level & that should be applauded

Without Abramovich we might never have attracted fans like you though.