The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has ruined us. Under RDM we had fluid movement from mazacar and we created chances at will because the movement confused defenses. Now, we look like static trees passing to each other fuck u rafa!

I blame the ones who got RDM fired and hired Rafa. The Board and Torres.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/alanhansen/9891425/Chelseas-problems-are-much-bigger-than-Rafael-Benitez.html

While I think Hansen is giving fatty a massive knob polishing in this article, and overlooking some very serious flaws the Useless One has as a manager, he does have a bit of a point about our squad personnel.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/alanhansen/9891425/Chelseas-problems-are-much-bigger-than-Rafael-Benitez.html

While I think Hansen is giving fatty a massive knob polishing in this article, and overlooking some very serious flaws the Useless One has as a manager, he does have a bit of a point about our squad personnel.

of course Hansen is hooking up rafadyce. He is thanking for fuck us up & remember his days @ l'puke. Fuck both dirty red scousers. They can kick fuckin' rocks.

Lately I've found myself not celebrating Chelsea goals. I don't get as excited as I used to waiting for games. In fact I don't concentrate on matches that much anymore, I usually do something else while the game is playing in the background. Does anybody have the same lack of interest lately? I just can't make myself look very interested anymore, I don't know, it's a strange feeling. It should be the opposite considering we just won the Holy Grail, but it isn't, somehow it seems so distant now. I have never been like that before, I just find myself not caring anymore. Does this make me a bad supporter? It probably does.

Lately I've found myself not celebrating Chelsea goals. I don't get as excited as I used to waiting for games. In fact I don't concentrate on matches that much anymore, I usually do something else while the game is playing in the background. Does anybody have the same lack of interest lately? I just can't make myself look very interested anymore, I don't know, it's a strange feeling. It should be the opposite considering we just won the Holy Grail, but it isn't, somehow it seems so distant now. I have never been like that before, I just find myself not caring anymore. Does this make me a bad supporter? It probably does.

The Same here.

Nah, the only thing that makes a person a bad supporter is moving to another team if the current one is doing badly.

Before Chels won the Champions League it was nice to have that ambition of winning the first one ever. There was a clear ambition in sight. Now the club has pretty much been there and done that...

Nah, the only thing that makes a person a bad supporter is moving to another team if the current one is doing badly.

Before Chels won the Champions League it was nice to have that ambition of winning the first one ever. There was a clear ambition in sight. Now the club has pretty much been there and done that...

Actually I would love to see us repeat that kind of success, I don't want us to become one hit wonders, known as the ones who fluked it once. But if we achieved that with Benitez and Torres, I would have very mixed feelings, that's how much they've alienated me. They feel like foreign substance. Torres is wearing the wrong colour, Benitez is wearing the wrong suit. I simply cannot wait for every stain from Liverpool to be washed out.

It is not to late to remove rafa infact now is the perfect time as european champions we had the pick of every player in the world this has now gone we have become a team that will find it hard to attract top players lets be honest If you were a player would you join chelsea the answer is NO we will be lucky to fininsh 5th the team are playing on there skill level only they pass for the sake of passing there is no attack no midfield the defence is at everyones mercy its simple tactics to beat chelsea you may have noticed how every team we play end up with two players on the right or left wings and put the ball into there on rushing attackers and midfielders the goals are always the same the oposition changes remember the days when everyone knew the chelsea squad now everyone knows are chairman president and owner fucking shame they dont know football byern munich board room has over 600 caps between them chelsea board room 0 its hard to argue with others in fact there is no point we cant defend what were doing