RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

Guardiola won't come to Chelsea, it's too risky. And I doubt the Special one will leave Madrid anytime soon.

Why sack RDM now? The only managers available are: Rafa, Grant or Harry.

He deserved to stay, at least until the end of this season. At least give him a few months to try and sort out the problems....but no, this is Chelsea and we just love SACKING managers.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pep is going to continue on his year out, so who is it going to be? Rafa or Redknapp?

Fucking joke, i feel so sorry for RDM, i had a feeling he wouldn't last but we should of at least gave him more time... just so embarrassed.

And if Graham Hunters right Pep doesn't even want the job... probably because he won't get time... which hes 100% right to think because well look at AVB and RDM...

Actually yes it does. He bought the club and has backed up his continual managerial changes with success. Clearly it works and Stability is overrated. Its not for us.

He shouldn't ignore what the fans want! The club would be nowhere without us! Stability is overrated really?! Look at united.