RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps saying this and yet we keep winning things....... <_<

Top managers are not gonna want to manage Chelsea knowing that they are 5 games without a win away from getting fired, therefore we will have to settle for B class managers, in turn we won't keep winning things.

I arrive in London on Friday, if there's some sort of protest, Im so there!

I agree with Liquidator, lets go back to the pre Roman days!!! Someone needs to speak up. So fucked off!

Who wants to play for a club that treats their employees like a piece of shit!

Roman OUT!

What decent manager who respects himself would come near Chelsea? We have made idiots out of ourselves.

Robbie will have no problems with finding another job, he did some great job here and I wish him only the very best of luck in the future. He will never be forgotten, as a player nor as a manager.

THANK YOU ROBBIE

Roman OUT!

What decent manager who respects himself would come near Chelsea? We have made idiots out of ourselves.

Come on son. We all know Chelsea wouldn't be here as CL winners or able to buy players like Hazard, Oscar and Mata if it wasn't for Roman.

Apparently lots of managers are willing to, managers still takes on the job at Palermo despite 50 sackings in 25 years.

I have a mixed feelings but definitely not happy with this. I'm really shocked although it's a disaster we are going to eliminated from CL and it's not acceptable for a club like us and RDM is primary responsible for it but definitely not happy with this sacking.

What a diffrence 6 months makes eh. Champions of Europe to this.... sigh like some previous people have said if it ends up being rafa god help us.

I wish RDM the best of luck , no doubt he will be given a chance somewhere else and do great things.

Thanks for the memories Robbie!