RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there's only 1 man, ONE man. Please Jose, please come home.

He's like a distant Mirage who we can never get to again after having him in our grasp and stupidly letting him go. I don't think he'll leave Madrid anytime soon either. For now we need to just plug the managerial hole with either Harry or Benitez (Both are undesirable really....). In the summer hope for Jose or Pep, maybe even Jurgen Klopp.

Is Blanc Available?

People who are saying they won't support the club anymore need to sort themselves out ffs. Absolutely disgusting plastic fans. No matter what happens we should always support the team.

I'm not okay with the way this club is being run. Why should I accept this shit. I've followed the club all my life. I wouldn't turn my back on them but seriously I'm losing interest in this shit every season.

As much as I would like to overreact, every sacking after Mourinho has proven to be the right thing done (with the debatable exception of King Carlo). I'm gutted for Robbie though, really gutted. I so wanted him to succeed. But we should keep an open mind that maybe he wasn't the right man for the job. Oh well, nothing new here, I'm already used to it.

Anyway, West Brom seems to be our curse. Last year AVB fucked up there, he got the boot. This year Robbie got one chance after that game, but still got the boot.

It will be fun to see what happens if Rafa should take over. Is boycott a possiblity? I remember last season after AVB got sacked fans chanting something like "Fuck Rafa!". But if he does take over, it will be only for interim I suppose. No doubt Guardiola will be here next season, and to be honest I wouldn't be too disappointed with that. He has experience with flair players and by the time he comes, we will hopefully have proper strikers and a sound midfield. We could potentially become much stronger with his experience. Let's think positive here for a moment.

Hopefully he's spending his time in the States learning English though, I can't take another taciturn manager who can't pronounce Chelsea properly.

People who are saying they won't support the club anymore need to sort themselves out ffs. Absolutely disgusting plastic fans. No matter what happens we should always support the team.

Right..because we don't agree with what the board is doing to the club we are plastic??

I'm not okay with the way this club is being run. Why should I accept this shit. I've followed the club all my life. I wouldn't turn my back on them but seriously I'm losing interest in this shit every season.

Im just expressing my opinion. I would never stop supporting the club no matter how bad it is being run.

A sad but expected outcome. Di Matteo deserves better than to be sacked after a few bad results but he has himself to blame too, we have been truly abysmal this month and his tactics have been questionable to say the least. I wasn't expecting him to be sacked so soon after yesterday's game but surely this means we already have a replacement lined up and can expect an announcement to be made soon, probably within a couple of days. No chance of getting Guardiola yet so we can forget about him till next summer but please God, don't let it be Benitez or Grant. Laurent Blanc would be my choice but I could live with Redknapp as the manger till the end of the season.

For the record, I fucking hate West Bromwich. A defeat at the Hawthorns ended up being both AVB's as well as Di Matteo's last league game as the Chelsea manager.

As much as I would like to overreact, every sacking after Mourinho has proven to be the right thing done (with the debatable exception of King Carlo). I'm gutted for Robbie though, really gutted. I so wanted him to succeed. But we should keep an open mind that maybe he wasn't the right man for the job. Oh well, nothing new here, I'm already used to it.

Anyway, West Brom seems to be our curse. Last year AVB fucked up there, he got the boot. This year Robbie got one chance after that game, but still got the boot.

It will be fun to see what happens if Rafa should take over. Is boycott a possiblity? I remember last season after AVB got sacked fans chanting something like "Fuck Rafa!". But if he does take over, it will be only for interim I suppose. No doubt Guardiola will be here next season, and to be honest I wouldn't be too disappointed with that. He has experience with flair players and by the time he comes, we will hopefully have proper strikers and a sound midfield. We could potentially become much stronger with his experience. Let's think positive here for a moment.

Redknapp is the best bet if Pep won't take it. At the very least he's a good man manager which should at the very least get us the minimum requirements this year that we need (top 4, cup run)

I really worry about Benitez, he is a useless man manager, and we all know what happened to AVB. Benitez is also incredibly negative and defensive which is the last thing we need if we're trying to change our identity.