RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I do not want Frank Lampard to coach this team in the future (although I would love to). One bad spell and everyone sacked. And I definitely do not want to see JT or Lamps being sacked. Sad but unless the situation does not change, true.

So how many games was that he lasted.. 16 or something... wtf talk about ridiculous... I thought getting rid of AVB early was ridiculous but this JUST TAKES THE PISS.

Also Graham Hunter, talkSports Spanish football expert has just reported that Pep doesn't even want the job here.... so yeah.... Roman what are you doing...

Pep's been snooping around? Said he's ready. Romans wasted no time making the position available for him? Seems likely.

Thats what I'm saying - whilst nit happy with the knee jerk reaction and how Robbie's been treated, I could tolerate it if Guardiola takes over purely because you can only hope he is the man that Roman will finally afford time and patience to re-building the club.

Anyone else is pointless, merely warming the seat for Pep and can we honestly guarantee anyone out there who would get better results from the players this season than Robbie?

Come on son. We all know Chelsea wouldn't be here as CL winners or able to buy players like Hazard, Oscar and Mata if it wasn't for Roman.

Apparently lots of managers are willing to, managers still takes on the job at Palermo despite 50 sackings in 25 years.

Not denying that Roman helped the club in getting success but he has completely dehumanized the club and turned into a business that only sees fans as consumers. And let's not forget that we were doing very well before Roman and were in the CL. Anyway this is not the time nor place to discuss this.

As for Palermo, when was the last time a world class manager went to Palermo?

Who's up for trending #RomanOut on twitter as a sign of discontent?