RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im more talking about the people on twitter and Facebook. A few have said they are going to change teams....

I just don't agree with not supporting a club just because the owner is being a dick. This is my opinion though...

I definitely don't have a problem with your opinion dude. just the "plastic fan" part.

The man who helped us win 2 competitions in less than a year time is axed?! Great, so what's coming next? The touch of a fat belly in the team?

Benitez is preferred over RDM.. unbelievable!

If we keep on changing managers this frequently then how on earth are we going to find someone appropriate for this job? He has just arrived and won two competitions, losing is part of every game. Sacking managers every now and then is frustrating.

People needs time Roman. Don't be so harsh.

All my friends have been teasing me non stop from last night when we lost to juve and now as we have sacked RDM :( .Oh god why?

join the club dude. but just make them all remember "WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WE ARE"

Sick of this plastic fan talk. We all have our opinions and we will deal with the news the way we see fit , it does not make you less of a fan by what you choose to do.

back on topic. I really see is getting a short term measure in like Avram to be honest then get Pep in the summer when he is ready,

Ungrateful, ungrateful, ungrateful.

tell me why should we be grateful to a person who has not shown this quality to the manager who won him his elusive trophy with 2 months being in charge. and if tomorrow roman wants to change Chelsea FC's name to Roman FC would you still be saying this? because honestly speaking I don't see a damn difference between these 2 things.

I dread the thought of the fat Spanish waiter taking over. He left his last two clubs in turmoil and hasn't manged for two years. Just to add fuel to the fire, Torres will be giving another undeserved chance. Di Matteo had the time with the players and knew what we needed i.e. Falcao.

Also really gutted that Robbie isn't given the chance of leading us in the Club World Cup. Somebody else doing that feels like daylight robbery!

After RDM got sacked and us likely to be in the Europa League I don't really give a toss about that CWC anymore. I hope people realize that if we have Benitez he will hardly be an improvement to RDM and any manager who has a blip in form (which will happen) will be sacked. Quite ridiculous really, just looked at United last season. It is shambles, the wya managers are replaced here, a serious, serious joke. It is not like our CL group was easy as well, there was no shame in losing to Shakhtar and Juventus, they are 2 good teams. RDM did not have control over the transfer market, apart from Moses and now us failing to get a striker IMO has cost him his job. Feel absolutely devastated for him. We just can't build a legacy, the man won us the FA Cup and Champions League last season, with the latter never being done before. Horrible treatment, only with Chelsea this can happen.

join the club dude. but just make them all remember "WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WE ARE"

To that they reply you are also the first winners to go out in the group stage :( (Although we still have slim chance) Difficult times for us really but hopefully we will manage.

Starting with the Shakhtar game a month ago, which ended our 6-game winning streak (this was when we were 7-1-0 in the league), we had eight games. EIGHT! That was all it took for them to fire Robbie. Jesus Christ...

Anyway, it looks like Pep Guardiola will be our new manager. Anyone other than Benitez will do, really, although I guess even Rafa the Magician can't do a whole lot of damage in half a year's time.