RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why even give him the job? he wasn't doing a bad job, just seems like Roman was reluctant to back him and was always going to fire him. Not Di Matteos fault we have been left with shit like Torres and Luiz in key position, they're the ones who should be fired.

Things were looking promising with Mata, Oscar and Hazard

I have never posted before, but had to.

I didn't enjoy the way we won the Champions League, but needs must and we did it! As a fan , It was a milestone, and I though we could kick on playing better football. Full of hope!!

But the decision this morning to sack Robbie just shows our board's lack of class and judgement, no wonder a few people have talked about stepping back from our beloved Chelsea. iT'S JUST EMBARRASING!

Robbie has been saddled with a striker that can't score, a central defender that doesn't play central( luiz). Last night Sturridge was injured, all he could do was play with our creative but short midfield, punts upfield and crosses were never going to win us the match.

Rafa?? Jeez no! But who woud want to manage us?? Pep, a man with class, why would he want to come to Chelsea??

Of course I'll still support my blues, but what a cluster*****!