RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are saying they won't support the club anymore need to sort themselves out ffs. Absolutely disgusting plastic fans. No matter what happens we should always support the team.

I am still supporting Chelsea but please don't condemn those people who don't want to. infact give me a reason why a fan "should no matter what always support the team". do u still support your wife/gf when she shags other men. do u still support friends when they make utterly awful decisions which disrespects u no end. we should not be so eager to dispense justice and call people "plastic fans"

This is a disgrace for a man that has won the CL and FA cup in a short time with a pretty shit one man team (Drogs)

BUT I will say, i've personally always felt he wasn't the right man to take us forward. Doesn't mean i'm saying he didn't deserve longer. Because he did.

I've just always had this feeling since we won CL they club were hoping Pep would come in or whoever, they didn't want RDM, you could see from how long it took to appoint him

How things change so quickly in football...one minute you are lifting the CL saying "I Did it, I Told you" the next minute you're formations are out of touch, your results are poor and you are out of a job.

Robbie will always be a ledgend, no doubt about it.

Can i ask a question though? While everyone is now laughing at us, does anyone think one manager would have won more than we have since Roman came in?

We have been pretty successful albeit not stable...Can't forget that. Not saying this is correct, but I think if Roman sees a problem, he acts quickly to rectify, seems good in short term, but longer term obviously isn't the way to go.

Next manger has to have time. Chances are he won't get that though...have no idea where we go from here...oh yes I do, surely a loss to Man City is on the cards now.

I appreciate how disappointed people are with the decision, to an extent I am too. But calling for Roman to leave? Please. People would do well to realize why we have trophies in the cabinet and players like Mata and Hazard who were linked to Arsenal with their long term management before they came to us.

I am still supporting Chelsea but please don't condemn those people who don't want to. infact give me a reason why a fan "should no matter what always support the team". do u still support your wife/gf when she shags other men. do u still support friends when they make utterly awful decisions which disrespects u no end. we should not be so eager to dispense justice and call people "plastic fans"

Im more talking about the people on twitter and Facebook. A few have said they are going to change teams....

I just don't agree with not supporting a club just because the owner is being a dick. This is my opinion though...

No, because if you're saying you're going to quit supporting the club because of this you're not a real fan.

No, because if you're saying you're going to quit supporting the club because of this you're not a real fan.

To be honest mate, no attack but that's bullshit.

It probably makes you more of a fan for stop supporting the club now rather than seeing the team we love just become a joke. Continuing to support the club now would just be out of possibility of success for most people and roots/ethics/history/tradition/identity of the club has just be eradicated by this joke of a board.

Not saying if I'm going to quit supporting, but it's a real possibility. We all have our tolerance levels and how much can you put up with supporting a team and thus a board who are simultaneously running and ruining our club?

Guillem Balague

Chelsea, Rafa Benítez and Pep Guardiola

After the sacking of Roberto di Matteo, the questions in everybody´s lips are about Pep and Rafa. This is what I know. This week Pep Guardiola has been approached to take over Chelsea if the sacking got confirmed. Pep said he will continue with his sabbatical. And Rafa Benítez, as we speak doing a talk in Abu Dhabi, has not got an offer from Chelsea or a call from them either.

I like Roman Abramovich, a man with a club and a dream (to give the reins to Guardiola). And I am sure he will pursue that dream. But one thing that will work against him -Pep will doubt if it is a good idea to work for a man who changes his mind that often. I know Roman struggled at first to deal even with draws. I know too that he knows more about football that people thinks. But the instability of the club will make Pep think twice.

Reactions in the media - 'This was expected' , 'Robbie was a only a temp arrangement', 'no surprises here - the results were poor', 'Roman always wanted Pep'.

So every one expected this except the fans.

And Roman, hiring Pep doesn't make a team Barca - it takes years of sticking together throug thick and thin and a certain La Masia too. I hope Pep has enough self-respect to not take what is possibly the worst managerial position in footbal right now.

You're really equating this with your wife cheating on a husband or lousy friends?

The Penn State child rape scandal, that's a reason to stop supporting a team, which in fact most Penn State fans didn't (for better or worse).

What are we talking about? A owner who likes to fire managers frequently? Is that so outrageous? The guy pumps money into this club, raising it to a level unprecedented in its history and you all are upset because Roman fires managers frequently? People need to get a grip.

I realize it's easy to post something in the heat of the moment but "I won't support the club", that's a scarlett letter. I cannot consider anyone as a real Chelsea fan who says that. That's like saying "I wish you were never born" to your kids, even in the heat of the moment that is unforgiveable.

If God made you an offer last season that Chelsea would win the Champions League but the price you paid was the embarassment of Roman firing Robbie Di Matteo 20 (howmany) games into the next season wouldn't you laugh at how easy that decision was?

Ungrateful, ungrateful, ungrateful.

Guillem Balague

Chelsea, Rafa Benítez and Pep Guardiola

After the sacking of Roberto di Matteo, the questions in everybody´s lips are about Pep and Rafa. This is what I know. This week Pep Guardiola has been approached to take over Chelsea if the sacking got confirmed. Pep said he will continue with his sabbatical. And Rafa Benítez, as we speak doing a talk in Abu Dhabi, has not got an offer from Chelsea or a call from them either.

I like Roman Abramovich, a man with a club and a dream (to give the reins to Guardiola). And I am sure he will pursue that dream. But one thing that will work against him -Pep will doubt if it is a good idea to work for a man who changes his mind that often. I know Roman struggled at first to deal even with draws. I know too that he knows more about football that people thinks. But the instability of the club will make Pep think twice.

Balague loves Benitez. He's trying to get him the job.