RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Roman, he got what he fucking wanted last season because of Robbie... Just because Robbie got a tough group and we probably won't qualify? That happened to Fergie last year (and in 05-06 season as well) and Manure's groups weren't as tough as our group this year. FUCK!

Guys! Roman wants us to play like fuuckin Barcelona he got the players told RDM he want a pretty playing style and RDM had no idea! atleast in a short term. just look at our last night formation. Pep comin to bridge was inevitable altough i hate Barca playing style but it seems we should swallow it and move on!

Oh god!I slept dissapointed after last's nights defeat and today the first thing i read is RDM sacked!!!If fat benitez now comes in i am gonna have a fucking seizure.We needed a new striker not a new manager for god sakes. :banghead:

Gutted, absolutely gutted and devastated and pissed off. If we get Benitez, we need to start an AFC Chelsea or something because it's a fucking sham! For everything he's done, he couldn't wait to get rid of him could he, couldn't fucking wait. Any excuse he had. He won the UCL so couldn't really sack him could he, but now 5 games without a win, he has that excuse. We're 4 points off the top of the prem, it's sick, absolutely fucking disgustingly sick. Hope Man City smash us now and hope we go down. Cunt of a team.