RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here's how I understand it...

1) RA wants Pep

2) Pep wants his break

3) RDM has gone

4) there is a short term (end of season role available)

5) Benitez is interested in a 6 month deal

Think that sums it up, so Benitez for 6 months then Pep...

It's that simple LOL :)

P.S. Arry taking Ukraine job, that's the big news story...

I feel like bursting into tears right now. Sacking the manager who brought us our greatest achievement after his first bad run? FFS we were the league leaders less than a month ago. Robbie is a Chelsea legend and probably the only manager after Mou who I think had that special connection with the fans. I wish him all the best and hopefully he will find another team who treats him with more respect.

Words can not describe just how disappointed I am with this club. RDM a loyal servant, a fan of the club who has bought immediate success is hung out to dry because of a couple of defeats. No time to reshape the squad. No time to develope a footballing philosophy, or team spirit.

It's such a disgrace. Any manager is going to need two years as a min to really reshape the squad and the style. And (never said this before) he shall have to contend with only one striker upfront who just doesn't cut it. Combined with issues in central defence/midfield. Why is it put technical director (could be the wrong title) never gets hung out to dry? After all he is the one shaping our transfer policy.

Good luck RDM, you'll always be a legend at the Bridge, a true blue hero with more dignity in his left pinky than the rest of the staff combined.

Ohh Robbie.. At least having Chelsea on his CV will help him get a good club.

lol...he's got an FA Cup and Champions League to make sure he gets a good club...+ a 7-figure bank account to keep him warm until he does get a job ;)

He's in a better situation than Chelsea I would say.

I'm disappointed and saddened. In his short tenure, Bobby brought us untold adulation. He was and is a class act through and through. He did not deserve this. We better have a decent appointment lined up to take his place. This list would NOT include Benitez or Grant.

The powers that be have brought the name of our beloved club into further disrepute with this decision.