RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

Rafa benitez does not like passing football. That's what worries me even more.

'My ideas are near to the Milan of Arrigo Sacchi. I like technical and aggressive teams that don’t allow the opponents to play. I like teams that play the ball with speed and look to score with as few passes as possible.' - Rafa Benitez (2004)

Play the ball with speed you say? sign him up!

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa benitez does not like passing football. That's what worries me even more.

'My ideas are near to the Milan of Arrigo Sacchi. I like technical and aggressive teams that don’t allow the opponents to play. I like teams that play the ball with speed and look to score with as few passes as possible.' - Rafa Benitez (2004)

2004... B)

He has not a great talent eye, he is famous for buying expensive flops (jus like Kenny Dalglish)..

Rafa's problem is not expensive flops, it's when it comes to bargain hunting, he is terrible at eyeing a bargain. Most of his expensive players were good tho Alonso, Mascerano, Torres.

If this is just a short term appointment, as the media seems to suggest. I'd rather Avram. have some have pointed out, he's a friend of Roman, he's done it before. I'd rather have someone whos done it before and is a friend of the club. dont want rafa coming in and sabotaging us!

If it is a short term option, i dont see why we didnt jsut keep robbie till the summer........

If this is just a short term appointment, as the media seems to suggest. I'd rather Avram. have some have pointed out, he's a friend of Roman, he's done it before. I'd rather have someone whos done it before and is a friend of the club. dont want rafa coming in and sabotaging us!

If it is a short term option, i dont see why we didnt jsut keep robbie till the summer........

Avram won't have Steve Clarke and Ten Cate watching his back this time. If he get's appointed, Eddie will basically be managing while he puts the cones out.

I came home and dad says that Rdm was sacked. First I couldnt believe him, so I checked on net and...Fuck off!!!

Cant say how angry I am on Roman and how sorry I feel for Robbie. He was our first manager that actualy had previous history with us and he gave us CL. So much memories and respect. Always put smile on me when I saw him work with us. Maybe there has been couple of bad games, but I dont get why he gone. At least wait till january or summer.

The only reason would be that Pep would get the job, but that seems impossible now.

Rafa?! Wtf?! He will stick to Torres, we will play shit style again and will NOT be able to motivate us or give better results. No. Please be Guardiola as legend Robbie is sacked.

We will be so unstable if we dont get big authority manager soon. Fuck!!!

Robbie thank you and good luck!