RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

Thought I would let everyone have their say first but lets be honest are we that shocked? It was obvious with the time it took Roman and the board to give Robbie the job in the summer that he was not their main man, and I suspect they had someone else lined up but knew the backlash they would get if they didn't give him a chance. I believe the brilliant start to the season has forced Roman and the board to believe that the team was already where he wanted them to be but I always had my doubts. So the board think we are there and then some bad results come and we look poor again so they believe its time for a change in manager because that is what has worked for the club in the past. Sad thing is there is NO way we will complete this transition with short term commitments.

It's quite clear Guardiola is the man Roman wants but if he stands by his word and has a year out then the next manager will just be a temp so you can rule out Redknapp (thank fuck as i hate him with a passion). I can take it when the club are the most hated around that doesn't bother me but when we are a laughing stock that is when it hurts me.

I hope the fans sing Robbies name loud and proud on Sunday and as frustrating as it is supporting this football club at times i'll be glued to the TV again Sunday filling myself with hope like I do week in week out. Good luck to legend in true meaning of the word that Robbie is, I will always remember him as the manager who made our dreams come true.

P.S.: I have had enough of Torres, three great managers have been already sacked, because of that cunt. Sell him as soon as possible! What do you want to prove Roman, that he isn't failure? He is. Don't try to prove something you can't.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would let everyone have their say first but lets be honest are we that shocked?

No ones that shocked, more angry about the cheek of bringing in Benitez out of all people to replace RDM, just to get the best out of Torres.

You are a HUGE idiot. Its the same that being on an airplane and hoping for a crash.

good to know that having an opinion counts me as a huge idiot on a sports forum but you once said that my opinion was invalid because I was only 15 years old at the time. I do hope the airplane crashes because it might drive out some of the plastics from this club

No ones that shocked, more angry about the cheek of bringing in Benitez out of all people to replace RDM, just to get the best out of Torres.

How do you know it's to get the best out of Torres? obviously people can just add 1 + 1 and come up with that conclusion, but it could be more than just that.

How do you know it's to get the best out of Torres? obviously people can just add 1 + 1 and come up with that conclusion, but it could be more than just that.

I don't see any other viable explanation to it. Why else hire Benitez till the end of the season? He won't achieve much here at all, he's been on the decline as a manager for a long time.

He doesn't even like his team to play possession football.