RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

Roman surely must know that the majority of Chelsea fans hate Rafa?

I think him and his bumboys have quite clearly proven that they don't give a fuck about us.

The only time they'll care is when it starts hurting their pockets - i.e. boycott games/merchandise/replica.

Extreme? Maybe, Effective? Certainly.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea would fit in very well in Serie A, manager in and out ...in and out.. XD, ...why?, Heh just see what rafa does, Im not gonna jump onto anything but i don't see rafa making it by april, But dunno could be suprised but as the moment now, Im just ..jaded? with chelsea atm.

I'd be happy with mourinho or such but just, if we brought mourinho in it'd feel like a plaster, It would be good but i'd still feel gutted about Di Matteo.

Would love to see Di Matteo then Take over AC Milan, (from what i seen fans really want rid of Allegri, would love to see di matteo there) make em into a big premier club again, Stick it to roman, even for someone that loves chelsea.. Im more neutral now and i'd happily see that.

Roman surely must know that the majority of Chelsea fans hate Rafa?

It was the same with Ashley Cole when he was at Arsenal, if Rafa delivers it will all be forgotten, the fickle nature of football fans in a nutshell.

It was the same with Ashley Cole when he was at Arsenal, if Rafa delivers it will all be forgotten, the fickle nature of football fans in a nutshell.

I don't think the hate for Rafa was equivalent to the hate for Ashley. Rafa's actually said things about our fans, anyone remember this?

Rafa Benitez to Chelsea fans:

"We do not need to give away flags for our fans to wave - our supporters are always there with their hearts and that is all we need. It's the passion of the fans that helps to win matches - not flags."

The thing is though the pressure will be on him from the very first minute since a lot of the fans do not like him. A couple bad games and you will already start seeing banners about him.

So he has to start well if he is indeed appointed, and no better way than to beat the league leaders on Sunday.

I think him and his bumboys have quite clearly proven that they don't give a fuck about us.

The only time they'll care is when it starts hurting their pockets - i.e. boycott games/merchandise/replica.

Extreme? Maybe, Effective? Certainly.

Effective? Hardly. Those of us who purchase merchandise and attend games are worth only a fraction of what the club earns by marketing to Asia. It'll be like a mosquito bite to an elephant.