RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll almost certainly get off to a good start with the new manager. After the tough City game, we have our easiest stretch of the season with 8 straight very winnable games. (Fulham, Nordjsalaend, Southampton, and Villa at home and West Ham, Sunderland, Leeds, and Norwich away.)

You spoke my mind there. Rafa will get those easy fixtures ahead.

How does Roman know 'what the fans want'? We take barely any banners to stadiums, have some of the quietest support in the league and he doesn't exactly browse these forums.

He's doing what he believes is best for the club.

I think the chants of 'Fuck off Benitez, we don't want you here' were loud enough last season when AVB was sacked and he was linked with the job

fuck this shit. no respect to any of us. just because he's an owner and brought us glory thanks to his money doesn't mean he is given the right to decide about everything. football club is not a fucking toy. it's not for the rich people. it's the fans, the ones who collect their money for few weeks just to see the game, the ones who buy every fucking stupid shirt that changes every year, just to see the team play with style and pride. all is gone, we became a fucking company.

I think the chants of 'Fuck off Benitez, we don't want you here' were loud enough last season when AVB was sacked and he was linked with the job

This. I was there singing it. We made it perfectly clear. Time for the fans to speak up & show we aren't happy with this decision.