RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

I can't believe Roman is being questioned, the reaction by some on here you would think he was Hicks or Gillett.

Roman loves the club, we might not agree with everything he does but he makes decision's to what he thinks we can improve on. Why is he trying to bring Guardiola in? to destroy us?

We have an ambitious and dedicated owner who loves the club and is prepared to do whatever it takes to make us successful, we don't know how lucky we are, forget managerial stability that's a bonus, we have got something not many clubs in the world have A STABLE OWNER.

I appreciate Roman and all he's done for the club, I can't be more thankful but that unfortunately not the point.

Does he really TRUELY love the club? In my opinion, no. If he did, he was care about the fans/legends/history and ethics of our club. It's of my opinion that for Roman Chelsea has just become his rich toy - and thus we are left as just puppets for his empire.

I can see why you'd be so passionate about him and I can sympathise but Mourinho was a big blow which took a lot of time and proved wrong - Ancelotti also. Then there was AVB with the seeming stability with him cut short, lucky that led us to RDM and now...

After getting that long target CL (and an FA Cup), making a blistering start to the season, still in contention for all the major cups, and he has a manager who has finally in my opinion started to fill the shoes of Jose and is a club legend who the fans love and players respect he now rids of him after 5 disappointing games.

Now the games were not even THAT bad:

United - we were absolutely robbed

Swansea - hard place to go, not a great result but a draw isn't terrible at all.

Liverpool - our bogey team, were much the better team and again a draw isn't a bad result.

West Brom - unlucky to be honest, bad result but one that can be over looked we were much the better team

Juve - a team that's lost twice in 18 months away from home.. not a lot more needs to be said.

RDM was a fantastic manager, made great transfers, had a good team policy, played good football and had fans and players respect and Roman and his boys have shunned him just to play around more with their Chelsea team.

Once again, I'm grateful for Roman's fortunes and what they've gave us but if it was up to me I'd much rather be that 5th/6th place team with a huge amount of dignity and respect then be taken for a fool by our owner and being the laughing stock of world football.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted, Again the board didn't show any patience and that's what's getting on my nerves so much: We just don't learn from our mistakes when it comes to managers.

Thank you for everything Roberto and good luck for the future!

PS, fuck off Benitez! You're not wanted here!

I'm only going by BBC and they're pretty reliable.

Not when it comes to Chelsea. But hey i am not going to stop you, you can believe what you want to believe, but you are mistaken to be so sure he will be appointed.

As for Rafa? I respect him as a tactical manager and i regard him up there with the best in the managerial world. But he would a terrible fit at Chelsea, if he doesn't win immediately supporters will quickly turn on him. He is already hated at SB, so it wont take much for things to get gloomy at the bridge. Secondly Rafa is quite simply a control freak, it is only inevitable that he would clash with Chelsea hierarchy.

Hiddink wont be no better than RDM, what's the big deal with him anyway?, he's hardly going to enfroce any better long term success into the team. Not to mention he's had a lot of previous failures, and Anzi are rubbish, like really bad.

Yeah he won an F.A Cup and we where very strong under him, especially with outplaying Barcelona on both legs, but we had a strong team then. But Di Matteo won the CL and the F.A Cup. So to top it off, i don't think Hiddink is a good option at all.

To be honest we're fucked either way, there's no good managers available.

What's the situation with Hiddink? I'd love for him to return but if Rafa does get the job he will have my full support if he can turn this ship around.

He just got Anzhi job and is currently qualifying for UCL.