RDM Sacked. Who's next?

CHOULO19

Next Manager  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next CFC manager?

Juan Mata

It's been a difficult day. Roberto Di Matteo is no longer our manager. I would like to thank him for all this time with us and wish him the best of luck for the future. As a player he has been a legend for the 'Blues'. With him as a manager we won our first Champions League. He will always be remembered. Good luck Robbie!

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Effective? Hardly. Those of us who purchase merchandise and attend games are worth only a fraction of what the club earns by marketing to Asia. It'll be like a mosquito bite to an elephant.

And who's to say they can't be involved? It's a matter that effects all Chelsea fans.

I know it's unlikely but I really do think a protest/boycott is needed NOW or we're gonna go on like this for God knows how many years.

This has to be the final straw.

It's been a difficult day. Roberto Di Matteo is no longer our manager. I would like to thank him for all this time with us and wish him the best of luck for the future. As a player he has been a legend for the 'Blues'. With him as a manager we won our first Champions League. He will always be remembered. Good luck Robbie!

From juan mata

I personally believe that our current squad is allot more similar to Rafa's Valencia one than what he had at Liverpool.

If he can get us playing like his Valencia team, which I believe he will, I promise you that you'll enjoy the results.

It really isn't. Valencia then played with width, with Vicente and Rufete flanking Aimar. Baraja and Albelda as their holding midfielders - two excellent players who could spray the ball about with their great range of passing and intelligence. They might have been using a 4-2-3-1 but they had different players and therefore a different mentality. We have three 10's, they didn't.

And who's to say they can't be involved? It's a matter that effects all Chelsea fans.

I know it's unlikely but I really do think a protest/boycott is needed NOW or we're gonna go on like this for God knows how many years.

This has to be the final straw.

I can't believe Roman is being questioned, the reaction by some on here you would think he was Hicks or Gillett.

Roman loves the club, we might not agree with everything he does but he makes decision's to what he thinks we can improve on. Why is he trying to bring Guardiola in? to destroy us?

We have an ambitious and dedicated owner who loves the club and is prepared to do whatever it takes to make us successful, we don't know how lucky we are, forget managerial stability that's a bonus, we have got something not many clubs in the world have A STABLE OWNER.

From juan mata

If these players cared so much about the coach, why do they play so half hearted so many times

I can't believe Roman is being questioned, the reaction by some on here you would think he was Hicks or Gillett.

Roman loves the club, we might not agree with everything he does but he makes decision's to what he thinks we can improve on. Why is he trying to bring Guardiola in? to destroy us?

We have an ambitious and dedicated owner who loves the club and is prepared to do whatever it takes to make us successful, we don't know how lucky we are, forget managerial stability that's a bonus, we have got something not many clubs in the world have A STABLE OWNER.

Not the right time to post. I agree with your point of view but after what happened today, you should expect some extreme reactions. utterly unexpected and a bit of a daft decision really. post this if fans still call for his head next week. right now, anything said against Roman is out of sheer frustration and nothing else

If you consider the original press release a little carefully,you will find hidden in plain sight a blatant promise of imminent instability... :ph34r:

Chelsea Football Club has parted company this morning with manager Roberto Di Matteo. More to follow...

We have been warned... :blink:

Sign Joachim Löw he is on par with Mourinho and Pep Guardiola in my eyes.

He is very good imo, not on the same level though.

I would like him here. I would also want BVB coach (although both wont come).

Not the right time to post. I agree with your point of view but after what happened today, you should expect some extreme reactions. utterly unexpected and a bit of a daft decision really. post this if fans still call for his head next week. right now, anything said against Roman is out of sheer frustration and nothing else

Im frustrated, i was frustrated when Mourinho, AVB (at the time) and Carlo left, but i never questioned Roman or his commitment, it's bewildering any one is.